tattoomike is offline Associate Member

Fat And Bloated???....nope!!

i was on a cycle of sust 500mg/w, suspension200 mg/w, d-bol 30 mg/d, and androbol 250mg/w, all of my friends tld me i was gonna look like a baloon, i was hard, cut and 35 pounds heavier at the end of my 3 month cycle, i went off, took hcg , and clomid and actually gained another 5 pounds, didnt change my diet and workout routien, my friends are baffled, is this normal, i was expecting to lose at least 10-15 pounds..i am still as hars and have been off for 8 weeks now.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    great job bro. This doesnt usually happen but you're probably one of the lucky ones. I got a lil bloated from sust.

thanks ,i was thinkin for the next cycle to ust 500 mg/w of sust and some fina 100, never used fina, can someone tell me how much? i am 180 pounds if that matters

somedude247 is offline Member
    Fina, first off, its impossible to make fina 100 mg strength, be lucky if its 75 Mg. Do 75 mg daily for best results.

i3ruhaha is offline New Member
    lol, its impossible to make fina at 100mg? maybe you should know what you're talking about before giving advice

GTCp1 is offline New Member
    Mike did you take any anti-E's? Im just curious if you start feeling soreness or itching with Anadrol and you stop immediately will you prevent getting gyno? Or are you screwed at that point?

i didnt take androl, i took androbol, and i didnt take anti estrogens untill 1 week after my last shot

and from what i hear, pvl is good gear, they make a 100 mg/cc fina

needle is offline Senior Member
    I always bloat up and get a terrible swollen face. But 3 weeks after judgement day looking good as knew 20 pounds heavier and riped as F***!!!!

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    yes you can make a 100mg fina

Angelis is offline Banned
    how exactly would I make 75mg/ml Trenbolone Acetate from powder not pellets pls pm me or write it here im sure Tatoomike would like to know as well!

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Well first you have to find a powder source...once you do that you order your powder. Then you go to the anabolic lab and find out how to make it

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    Fina, first off, its impossible to make fina 100 mg strength, be lucky if its 75 Mg. Do 75 mg daily for best results.
    You might not be able to make it at 100mg/ml but I can make it at 150mg/ml and probably 200mg/ml (haven't tried that high but it's definatly possble). Do a little research in the lab before you make incorrect comments.

NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member
    Man you're a lucky bastard....My friend is like that, he went on a Sust/Deca cycle and actually looked more cut...I went on a Test/deca cycle at half the strength he was on and got ****in bloated....definitely sucks and its very hard to hide that you're ON when you bloat

i must just be lucky then, next cycle is gonna be sust500mg/wk,fina50mged, winny50mg/eod

actually, my avitar is me on suspension, and d-bol, not too bloated their either
    does that mean i have a high metabolisim, cause i ate kinda crappy for like 2 weeks before the pic

NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member
    yeah bro, you got crazy metabolism....**** you're lucky....If I even look at Sust I get bloated, lol

i have never got bloated on AS, just when i took omnadren 250, and i only took 250 mg a week, i blew up like a friggin baloon, but on the other side winny or primo do almost nothing for me, i guess im ****ed up

Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    Well first you have to find a powder source...once you do that you order your powder. Then you go to the anabolic lab and find out how to make it
    Look bro I dont need no sh*t from you I researched this already and all I could find was the pellet method I need to know how to convert the powder... I got the powder source I ordered its on the way and now I asked a simple question if you cant answer dont answer!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    great job bro. This doesnt usually happen but you're probably one of the lucky ones. I got a lil bloated from sust.
    I've done both sustenon and enanthate ... the sustenon gives less bloating and seems at least for me, to be more anabolic with lower doses! (or else my enanthate was underdosed more then the sust that I got a Mexican Walmart was).

Thread Information