hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member

week 6 - best results yet to come?

Im on week six of 400 mg test e per week weeks 1-7 with deca at 400 mg per week thrown in for weeks 3-10

So far about 10 lbs solid gain, I was wondering if i should still see more gains on this cycle.

Britguy is offline Banned
    this cycle seem to have not been thought out aswell as it should bro, not flamin but the following would have been better if your trying to bulk
    wk 1-12 test e
    wk 1-10 deca
    followed by PCT 2 weeks after last test e shot, as long as the gear is in your system you will see some results but don't expect too much, are the 10lbs quality gains or water, only you can tell, with those two compounds you will probably hold a **** load of water, this normally comes in the last few wks of my cycles tho

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    O forgot, also after cyp runs out I was going to run 50mg winny 3 days a week for last 3 weeks 7-10

Britguy is offline Banned
    no mate dont bother, you are using bulking drugs so dont bother with the winny unless your bodyfat is still ultra low, its better saved for a cutting cycle and needs to be run ED at 5-6 weeks really pal, if you let the bros on here know what compounds you can get then maybe we'll be able to give you a decent cycle to follow, you also need to state your stats and history and goals bro

Thread Information