Illium is offline New Member

Post High Performance

Did any of you guys in Australia see that program on FOX8 last night , High Performance?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Basically they took 22guys from Australia, US, NZ, UK etc.. and took them to NSW. They divided them up 18 men in the steroid group and 4 men in the supplement group.

Now of the 18 men in the steroid group, 9 of them were given given Test E and the other 9 were given a harmless placebo. The study was conducted over 6 weeks and they were given 1 injection once a week for the 6 week peroid.

The supplement group were given colostrum, creatine monohydrate, tribulus and caffeine
    Now none of the researchers nor the test subjects knew who was getting injected with what.

The study was to see how much of any edge the steroid athletes would have over the non steroid and supplement athletes. Before they took anything the did some baseline tests to see their strength,explosive pace, stamina etc...
    They did a bench press, leg press test, 100m sprint, 5000m run and shotput.

They were trained day in day out by an olympic standard coaching team, nutrition was very well looked after. Now it was interesting to see how the test subjects mood changed, and sides like acne etc.. (I was sitting there laughing going yeh i remember when i was feeling like that when on cycles lol)

At the end of the 6 weeks they had to do the 100m sprint , 5000km run, shotput.

In the 100m sprint out of the top 6 only the 2nd place winner was not on steroids , he was on colostrum which explained his explosive burst of pace over the first 40m.

During the 5000km, the steroid users didnt fare well at all i dont think even one of the finished, the second place winner was on caffeine and he noted that it really helped him maintain pace and stamina.

In the shotput the winner was steroid assisted though the second place was on creatine monohydrate.

At the end of the program the results were delivered and they were told if they were on steroids or not , lol it was funny watching it cause you could tell the agro guys that had put on mass and were twitching lol were on it for sure.

In the end the study proved that even in a short period of 6 weeks athletes on steroids would without a doubt have a huge chance of winning gold in the olympics.

Anyway let me know what you guys think if youve seen it

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Illium
    Did any of you guys in Australia see that program on FOX8 last night , High Performance?
    During the 5000km, the steroid users didnt fare well at all i dont think even one of the finished, the second place winner was on caffeine and he noted that it really helped him maintain pace and stamina.

Anyway let me know what you guys think if youve seen it

WOW

It must be 5000m or 5km, 'couse, who could run for 5000km?

BassMuscle

Illium is offline New Member
    lmao lollll yeh 5km sorry ahahahaa

Thread Information