swest is offline Banned

needle only half way in...

Hi guys, currently in cycle of test ent at 500mg a week split in two days. Monday and thursday. I was wondering, i noticed that I seldom drive the needle in the whole way often its only half in...No i understand that its important to go in deep in the muscel to maximum absortion. But people have different size of muscels. i dont have a big ass, so is it essential still that i drive the needle all the way...have a lost the stuff ive already injected? Was it all a waste when you dont o in deep enough...is it maybe ever dangerous? please guys...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you are using a 1" needle you should go all the way in your glute but a 1.5" needle you dont have to go all the way in unless you have extra fat.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Same Post 10 min later???
    1.5 for you A$$ and you should try to go as deep into the muscel as you can.

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    but what if you're like REALLY low on fat, any exceptions?

swest is offline Banned
    yeah any exceptions then?

steggs is offline Associate Member
    the correct method is to go all the way in but as long as you cant feel a lump close to the surface after it should be ok however you must be aware of the risk of abceses

swest is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steggs
    the correct method is to go all the way in but as long as you cant feel a lump close to the surface after it should be ok however you must be aware of the risk of abceses
    hm abceses. never heard of that, what is it and why do you get it?

steggs is offline Associate Member
    like cysts lumps at the injection site (or near) where the fluid hasnt been able to be absorbed an rots forming a hard lump that most of the time has to be removed by surgery

im no doctor but thats the bottom line

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    If you have a small ass and are very skinny...maybe 145lbs...then yes...it is OK to use a 1" pin.

Vet @ Bigdogbodybuilding
    Vet @ Anabolic Impact

shoulders, quads

hmm if its 1 inch for glutes how bout shoulders and quads? 5/8"?

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicwannabe
    hmm if its 1 inch for glutes how bout shoulders and quads? 5/8"?
    I give injections daily to patients where I work, and 90% of the time we use 1 inch pinz for injections in the shoulders, depending on the meds being administered. for gear, I would think that you would want to be sure to get it deep in the muscle to insure proper absorption.

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Absolutely, a big reason for abscesses is not driving the needle deep enough into the muscle. If u administer a shallow injection, the majority of hte oil will be absorbed in the fat which can easily form an abscess. Oil is more easily assimilated into muscle than fat. One inch pins must be driven deep into the muscle, 1 1/2 pins u dont have to drive all the way.

max-it is offline Member
    i use 1.5" in my glutes and i always keep pushing until its all the way in. never had a problem.

m1514 is offline Junior Member
    I have very low bf, I use 1.5" for glutes all the way in, and 1" for shoulders all the way in. Never had a problem, check my avatar, are you that low on bf?

i never push it all the way in, have you ever seen a needle break off inside anyone? if its at least a little out you can pull it out if it breaks off, if its all the way in you may have to have surgery to have it removed. but i always use 1.5

beuleux is offline Banned

thats lean!

Quote Originally Posted by m1514
    I have very low bf, I use 1.5" for glutes all the way in, and 1" for shoulders all the way in. Never had a problem, check my avatar, are you that low on bf?
    Hey bro is that pic you, Id like to know how you got that lean as Im planning a cutting diet soon, never done cutting before.

Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    Hey bro is that pic you, Id like to know how you got that lean as Im planning a cutting diet soon, never done cutting before.
    That's me, I was actually in the middle of a bulking cycle when I had to go to a photo shoot. Usually I get a bit leaner, but with only one week I didnt have much time. I went on a low fat low-no carb diet, not very healthy. I was on 100mg Prop ed and 600mg of test E ew, had to cut out the dbol to lose some bloat. Also took some l-dex to get rid of water retention. Basic meals were, eggs, chicken, fish, some steak, veggies, small amounts of fruit. Also, cardio 6days a week. Hope this helps.

Ketogenic is offline Banned
    i use 1.25 inch 23g needle and i go all the way in my glutes or in my quads
    for my shouders i use 3/4 insh 24g and i go deep
    by the way m1514 u have a good quality skin i and u dont have strech marks i wich i have this kind of skin beside what is your bf close to 6-5%?

That's me, I was actually in the middle of a bulking cycle when I had to go to a photo shoot. Usually I get a bit leaner, but with only one week I didnt have much time. I went on a low fat low-no carb diet, not very healthy. I was on 100mg Prop ed and 600mg of test E ew, had to cut out the dbol to lose some bloat. Also took some l-dex to get rid of water retention. Basic meals were, eggs, chicken, fish, some steak, veggies, small amounts of fruit. Also, cardio 6days a week. Hope this helps.
    oh u r running a protein diet ,i think without the aid of the juice u will loose a ton of muscles because this diet is not good for bodybuilders but u can loose good amount of weight i tried this diet 3 years ago befor knowing the ckd and lost muscles on it

Bf in that pic was about 5%. Not sure how I didnt get stretch marks. I only weighed like 193lbs in that pic.

Bf in that pic was about 5%. Not sure how I didnt get stretch marks. I only weighed like 193lbs in that pic.
    193lbs at this low bf i assume u are a tall guy maybe 6.2

Quote Originally Posted by Ketogenic
    oh u r running a protein diet ,i think without the aid of the juice u will loose a ton of muscles because this diet is not good for bodybuilders but u can loose good amount of weight i tried this diet 3 years ago befor knowing the ckd and lost muscles on it
    I didnt lose muscle as I only did this for about a week, then went back to bulking, I ended up at 225lbs after the cycle. So...a little over 30lbs heavier than what the pic shows.

Also, back to the needle question...of course always leave a little bit of it sticking out so that you can pull it out if it breaks.

yea i always have nightmares about the needle breaking out ,what could cause a needle to break?

well if you havnt injected many times, some people will jerk accidently, or you could have a faulty needle, or when loading it you might crack the base of the needle and not know it and when you inject if breaks off completely.

well no i'm not low on bf but i'm short, i'm only 5' 4. i weigh around 145-150 pounds, that's where the problem lies. i plan to do AAS only in 5 years, so i could add on some weight by then, cause i'm only 17 now. don't wanna screw my own body up. tips/advice?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You dont want to push your gear into your muscle with the pin sticking half way out. Thats a good way to hit a vein. If you dont have the needle pushed all the way in you will have to watch needle depth after you aspirate to make sure when you push on the plunger you dont push the needle farther into a vein. I like the Idea of dimpling the skin with the rig before aspirating

Lord is offline Junior Member
    well no i'm not low on bf but i'm short, i'm only 5' 4. i weigh around 145-150 pounds, that's where the problem lies. i plan to do AAS only in 5 years, so i could add on some weight by then, cause i'm only 17 now. don't wanna screw my own body up. tips/advice?
    17 years? if you dont want to screw your body up then dont even think about steroids .

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    so i could add on some weight by then, cause i'm only 17 now. don't wanna screw my own body up. tips/advice?
    Advice? Eat.

promiscio is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord
    17 years? if you dont want to screw your body up then dont even think about steroids.

he said in five years...that would put him at 22...

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by enid_sprinter
    well if you havnt injected many times, some people will jerk accidently, or you could have a faulty needle, or when loading it you might crack the base of the needle and not know it and when you inject if breaks off completely.

LOL

If youve ever actually tried to break a needle off, youll see they dont break they bend.

Ive always used 1" on glutes. Ive used 5/8" for arms, delts, and quads as well, but usually 1"

beuleux is offline Banned
    yeh thanks for the tips, do you know of a table of some sort where your height weight bodyfat determines the grams of fat carbs and protien you eat, i really dont want to lose any muscle while cutting.

hmm i was asking on tips and advice for the needle injection part actually, i know i'm supposed to eat and not use AS now, and i'm not. if you'd actually seen an earlier post, i asked about steroid use at younger ages and it deterred me from doing so. so yeah, tips and advice on the needle part if you're thinner?

billy, how heavy are you? and height? maybe if you're around my weight then i could safely use 1" (in future, FIVE YEARS.. lol) in my glutes

Thread Information