Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

Angry cant inject myself!!!

anybody have a ton of problems trying to inject themselves??? ive already done a cycle but always had my buddy do the shots. now ive started another and he did first shot but hes about 2 hours away from where i live now and i just cannot psyche myself up to do the shot. i get everything ready, wipe the spot with alcohol then just hold the needle an inch away and sit there and eventually put the needle back down. i just cannot drive myself to do it. im about to just say **** it with the cycle because im not gonna be driving all that way and i should be able to do it myself anyway by now..... any advice?????

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Suck it up bro. I don't really like needles either, but I'd much rather shoot myself then have someone else do it.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    I just have to say you need to just suck it up and do it. After the first time it is fine . A good example is when I was little all my friends would jump of this bridge in to the water and I never wanted to do it but once I took the plunge I never looked back I loved it.

In the words of NIKE (just do it)

djboots is offline Associate Member
    I see you live around the D hook me up with some free juice and I'll come hit you up LOL!!!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    get a real ripe orange and practice on it...try a quad or delt for first inject, it's not going to be any worse than your buddy sticking you....

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    its not as bad as you think, what gauge are you using? STart off with the quad or the glutes, very simple and very little pain. If not, there has to be someone else around there that would do it for you.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I had the same problem bro the first time I injected myself. My bro always hooked me up during my first cycle. I was terrified of needles. Second cycle I mustve held the needle in front of my quad for about 10 minutes before i stuck it in, and let me tell you, I wouldnt have it anyother way bro. I feel safer when I do it myself, knowing that I am in control of it.

Kelvin is offline Junior Member

try

Try going back to your friend and having him watch/coach you through sticking yourself. Once you have done it, the fear of it should go away. It's the first time that is the mountain.

BrundleFly is offline New Member
    don't fear the needle. ok, seriously. i just did my first injection ever on sunday. after reading about the proper procedure i just popped it in. don't hesitate. it just makes it worse. needles make me weak in the knees but i was psyched. i found it no worse that when someone else does it for me. in fact it was better. good luck!

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    bro don't let anyone else do your injections. i just don't trust anyone that much normally. you really just need to man up and do it. think of it as NOT being an option and it simply something that you MUST do

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    get a real ripe orange and practice on it...try a quad or delt for first inject, it's not going to be any worse than your buddy sticking you....
    Hmmm... I'll definitely try that myself.. I'm as inexperienced as anyone...

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    Hmmm... I'll definitely try that myself.. I'm as inexperienced as anyone...

houseofpain is offline Banned
    bro just do it, after you get the needle in its all down hill from there, the rest will be easy.

GTCp1 is offline New Member
    Take your hand and place it on the side of your leg with your finger tips right above your knee. Wear your hand ends at your palm is where you can take a shot. Pinch the skin up and stick the needle in you will not feel a thing. By pinching your skin up you take away the initial stick of the needle. You dont have to plunge it either you can slide the needle in a little slower and you will not feel hardly anything. Just switch up quads every so often so you dont get sore. This is of course just my opinion

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    ...if you want it bad enough....you'll do it!

of course, I have my wife do all of my injects!!!

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    bro..needles suck but man just do it, after the first time it gets a whole lot easier.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Think about it bro... does the end justify the means? People always talk about steroids "dude, im never doing that you have to stick a needle in yourself!" "yeah but you see amazing gains..."

Its like someone avoiding surgery because they have to get cut open...

yea my first time i went to a bros house adn he showed me how to load the gear, then handed me the loaded needle and said go in the bathroom and shoot it so else im takin your gear back and not giving you your cash, that worked for me. afterwards he said he just said that to me so i would get over the hump.....looking back on that it really helped me out

diesel578 is offline Junior Member

not as bad as you think...

once you penetrate through the skin its nothing. plus after your 1st inject, you will be like theres nothing to it, and have no problems doing it again. suck it up just once and do it! GOOD LUCK BRO

Aku
    Aku is offline Junior Member
    If its the pain you are afraid of, just remember, shaving hurts more than injections.
    also do the one two three and hit technique and say **** it as you dive in on the third count....
    most important, know your spot and technique first before diving in....
    Aku

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I used to hate pins until I injected myself for the first time. Now there is nothing to it.

Gilster is offline Member
    The first couple of shots are the hardest. It will become much easier after those first few. I was fine after the first few. Just suck it up and get threw the initial fear.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    put it on your skin and slowly push it till suddenly it in, just make sure not to stop, but going slowly hurts a bit more, but at least you'll do it.

Don't give up a cycle over something as panzy as shooting.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Glutes and delts hurt the least, go for either one bro you'll never look back.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    I would be the opposite bro... I would be more confident if I did it myself then someone else.

Just suck it up and go for it bro... I'm sure you will survive.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i was the same way now im doing ed sticks. just suck it up and hit ur glutes or delts no pain or nerves. i personally would wait till ur more experienced to hit the quads although it is an easy spot to hit, i hit a damm nerve every other week it seems. u woudlnt want to do that then ur mind would really be screwed. good luck bro!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, I was the same way with my first cycle. I said there was no way in hell I can do it. The best advise that I can give is this. If your trying to dart yourself forget it. Thats the most mentally challenging and you will NOT be able to do it. Start with your quads. If you need a cocktail or 2 to settle your nerves, do it. Next put the pin on your leg and slowly start pushing. It will eventually break the skin and slide in. It's much easier that way. I now love giving myself injections. It's pain free!

GymDog is offline Banned
    Do a couple cycles of Test Propionate . That's how I lost my fear of needles...

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    anybody have a ton of problems trying to inject themselves??? ive already done a cycle but always had my buddy do the shots. now ive started another and he did first shot but hes about 2 hours away from where i live now and i just cannot psyche myself up to do the shot. i get everything ready, wipe the spot with alcohol then just hold the needle an inch away and sit there and eventually put the needle back down. i just cannot drive myself to do it. im about to just say **** it with the cycle because im not gonna be driving all that way and i should be able to do it myself anyway by now..... any advice?????

LOL...just slightly pierce the skin, and slowly push in. Thats how i started doing it. Quads are a perfect place to start, easy to get two, and youcan easiely use both hands...if needed.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    What ?? I would never ever evah let a friend of mine come at me with a needle..........Just jab away bro, and you'll get used to it and have no problems in no time

GymDog is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    Quads are a perfect place to start, easy to get two, and youcan easiely use both hands...if needed.
    I like pec injections for that reason...

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GymDog
    Do a couple cycles of Test Propionate. That's how I lost my fear of needles...
    my thought's exactly, that's what I did

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    imho I would not suggest anything but glutes on your first. No pain, slides in real easy, esp. right after a shower. The first shot I ever took my heart rate was over 150... it no longer raises more than 1 bpm. If you have the nerves to put powerful chemicals in your body, you should have the nerves to poke a needle in your ass.

yea i mean ive had plenty of shots and know exactly what im doing, its basically just getting past the barrier of putting the needle into ur skin. i know u guys are saying suck it up and i should but its just pissing me off that i cant do that. btw im using 21gauge which isnt exactly my first choice but its all i could find........

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I think needles are the best part. It gets ya reved up for a good workout. my first was the quad. you can have a seat
    and whatch the whole thing. take your time and every thing will be fine. just keep thinking of the end result.
    good luck bro

update fellas, i just posted this this morning, and tonite after i got home from class, read some of the advice and got it done. went in the bathroom and just put the needle up to the skin on my shoulder and started pushing slowly. i tried to aspirate but my hands were too sweaty and i just pushed the oil in. as i pulled it out, i got pretty lightheaded and had to sit down for a min but thats just from my nervousness. thanks for all the responses....

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    It only gets easier from here on out.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    dont forget to aspirate next time......very important

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah like SV-1 said you want to do the shots yourself. You can feel what is going on with an injection better than your freind can. Plus sometimes people forget to aspirate when doing someone else.

Dont worry after doing a couple big Testosterone shots you wont care one way or another.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    aspiration is very important, but at least u crashed thru the mental block. it only gets easier, good job bro!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information