biff is offline Associate Member

ordering with a credit card

This may be a stupid question and this maybe the wrong forum but please help m out on this one. I just got my own p.o. box and im using my moms credit card to pay for some of my supplies now even if i send it to my p.o. box will it go to hers automatically cuz its her card that is being used to purchase the gear. I tried somethin like this one time i used my friends debit card to by some m1t or something and he sent it to his apartment but the card was under his parents name and the stuff went to there house instead of his apartment.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biff
    This may be a stupid question and this maybe the wrong forum but please help m out on this one. I just got my own p.o. box and im using my moms credit card to pay for some of my supplies now even if i send it to my p.o. box will it go to hers automatically cuz its her card that is being used to purchase the gear. I tried somethin like this one time i used my friends debit card to by some m1t or something and he sent it to his apartment but the card was under his parents name and the stuff went to there house instead of his apartment.
    If you are talking about anything illegal then yes this is a stupid question. If you are talking about legal supplements and you are just asking about paying with a credit card, then sometimes companies only ship to the billing address.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Why are you using your mothers card? How old are you?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Why are you using your mothers card? How old are you?

im 21 i still live with her cuz im in college that kinda beside the point i have my own card its just in her name no its nothing illegal

A scary thought!

Not really , that IS the point why are you using her card instead of paying by money order or some other way? Yes it will go to her on her statement. The question of your age is relavent as to why you would be using her card instead of your own funds or your own debit card etc...

wow good one you got me.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Use a money order if you are worried about your mom finding anything out

good luck bro

well i have a card in her name i use her card and pay her back with money i make from working im not some lazy ass who bums off my mother and money order takes awhile

Not passing judgment just curious, why not open your own accout and get a debit card to avoid this hassle that's all.

Preetz is offline Associate Member
    hey BIFF i would loveto order some M1t using a debit card what website was thisthat u ordererd off of? please do let me know.

thanx yooo i guess ill just have to that then i just dont like sended alot of money through the mail you know.

Preetz is offline Associate Member
    biff ustill havent told mewhat website u ordered m1t using debit off of

im sorry i didnt mean to get all pissed off i just wish i could of used the credit card but i guess money or will be the best way to go.

Were you being serious preetz.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biff
    thanx yooo i guess ill just have to that then i just dont like sended alot of money through the mail you know.
    I know what you mean, half the time you dont even know if your money gets there, and theres no proof either!

However, i know mike at bulk nutrition (im assuming thats where ur ardering from) is completely reputable when it comes to sending your sh*t out...

good luck bro

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    there should be a ship to section, just put the correct shipping addy

yeah i did that with the m1t but it stills went to my friends parents house cuz the card was in their name.

I use my card whick is under another addy but all mine comes to my ship to addy

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    just about everything i order off the net with one of my credit dards the shipping address and the billing address for the credit card have to match or they wont send.

See I never have that promblem. Maybe its the card itself. If your mother has a account in which the two half to match!!!

MrDezel is offline Banned
    the thing that is fishey in all of this is why are you getting a p.o. box to have LEGAL things sent to it. who cares if it is sent home to moms. If you orderd ILLEGAL things and thought you were gonna get one past her, now that is a diffrent story.

That is kind of a lose lose situation because odds are the site you orderd gear (steroids ) from is scamming you and will take the money and you will have some weird ass charge on the bill come the end of the month.

Hopefully its just a nice little order to our sponser AllSportsNutrition.com

Thread Information