Thread: depression

Static_masta is offline Junior Member

depression

ive been on my first cycle for just over three weeks of 40mg dbol ed/125mg sust eod /300 deca weekly. since about the end of the first week ive been feeling really down and self conscious (even self conscious around my wife which is just plain nasty) and i havnt really been happy since. im gonna ride it out coz theres no point in going back now, but i am just wondering if this has happend to many others and whether it could continue after the juice has stopped?

Tushe is offline Associate Member
    Hasn't happened to me, and don't know if it'll continue after the cycle, but try talking some ST. John's Wart

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    im always the opposite of depressed,if thats possible, when on a cycle. but if doing a cycle made me depressed and brought me down then i would quite in a second.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    I have never been depressed during cycle, usually the opposite like pietro said. But I have been depressed after the cycle is over. Usually just hormone imbalances. But address it before it becomes a really big problem.

Quake is offline Member
    Depression whilst on cycle is a new one on me. Does it come from an overactive self-conscious? Are you being critical of yourself and actions, or the actions of others around you? You might be suffering a little paranoia which is bringing you down. Try taking some herbal relaxants before going to bed, if you can get some daily ones try those too. Your mind is likely to be more active whilst on cycle, this is why I suggest relaxants just to slow it down a bit. If this sounds right, give it a go.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    it takes a few weeks for the other esters to kick in. The ony ester that has fully kicked in your dose is the propr part which is only about 60mg i think.

You are injecting EOD? Id dump the sust and shoot prop, at least 75ED. That will get you into the zone in a few days.

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    I did not really get depressed..just tired, when I was takin abombs..but I think that is a side effect.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    I got a little depressed at certain points in my current cycle, but it has gotten a lot better with all things aside (personal life hasn't been the best lately so that may have played a BIG role in my depression).

Static_masta is offline Junior Member
    yea i had a couple of ****ty things happen recently, you think it might get better when the long acting tests kick in?

jrmyjjhnsn is offline New Member
    i got really depressed after a cycle and started taking welbutron and after a week or two i started feeling better, not sure what to tell you during the cycle

falker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Static_masta
    ive been on my first cycle for just over three weeks of 40mg dbol ed/125mg sust eod /300 deca weekly. since about the end of the first week ive been feeling really down and self conscious (even self conscious around my wife which is just plain nasty) and i havnt really been happy since. im gonna ride it out coz theres no point in going back now, but i am just wondering if this has happend to many others and whether it could continue after the juice has stopped?
    I was doing the stack you mentioned and felt the same thing at the same time every day so I started taking the dbol twice a day and my blood levels quickly regulated and I felt better. I don't know if it would help for you but it did for me.

Thread Information