AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up Going on Accutane, BUT want to do another BULKER is this stupid?

hey bros,

ive had acne since i was 16 and at the time i tried everything for my face then idecided to get on accutane i believe the dosage was 40mg for 4 months it was from aug-dec 2000, then it came back when iwas 17 i went on again same time in 2001, after that acne was ok not bad but not good skin. Well last year i hit up my first steroid cycle in oct2003-jan2004 great gains stregnth through the roof and arms up to 18.5 pumped. after cycle acne hit me real hard i used nolvadex for pct, but i think i should have used clomid then i hit up another 8 weeker in jun2004-jul17(2k4). now its been about a month and a half my face is ok as to opposed to what it was when i came off, anyway Im 21yrs old 6'6 260 currently i havent lifted in a month and am going to visit a new derm in another week i want to get back on accutane what dosage do you guys recommed i was thinking 80mgs for 4 months or 60mg(should i ask for the 20mg tabs to spread them out throught the day?) im confident that accutane will clear me up its a GREAT DRUG for acne thing is i only have it on my face which sucks big balls. well guys i hope you help me out in this **** is getting me depressed but im just thinking positive once im on accutane i know I WILL GET MY CONFIDENCE BACK. thanks guys and good luck in building your bodies lift heavy!!!!!

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    getting me depressed but im just thinking positive once im on accutane i know I WILL GET MY CONFIDENCE BACK.
    If you are already depressed accutane will only make it worse. Trust me, I have had some weird thoughs in my head and you have to tell youself its only the accutane ****ing with you. But it does work!

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    pct is crazy for making me break out, and yes you should have used clomid but that probably would worsen your current condition. Some may disagree but i dont believe you should go on accutane and do a bulker. Accutane has some serious sides as you know, and adding in juice which is also hard on your liver just isnt a good idea imo. But i'm sure others will give you there more expert opinions.

BTW, as far as another BULKER. Lay off the orals. I am on deca /test/eq with accutane and I am fine! Had to drop the dbol my liver test were coming back all jakked up...Good luc!

cool bro...but i was gonna hit up sum accutane in mid sep-id say it would take about 3 months for my **** to clear up then i was going to do a test,eq,fina bulker in like feb or march 2k5....i know not to take orals while on accutane i dont even wanna do injectables while on accutane..im asking if i clear up then get back on the juice will my face be as bad??? also im thinking on continuing my chemical peels while on accutane but ill ask the doc come next week when i see i cant wait to start accutane what dosage do you all think i should tell him since the 40mg did well but ive put on lots of weight id say im about 40lbs heavier

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    it just sounds like a viscious cycle for u, i mean you go on accutane, and then hit a cycle and it comes back and then you wanna do accutane again, that can't be good on your body. I'm not an expert on accutane but it just sounds like a bad idea to me, but i know some guys on this board know a ton about accutane so hopefully one of them will read this and give you some good sound advice.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    This is a dull lookin thread, get some avators bros

sorry to hijack the thread

I am sorry to shoot down your hopes of the acne going away forever, but once you start your cycle you still more than likely will break out. Even if you did use accutane to clear you up, it will still come back with the use of aas. Dont forget about b5, i hear it works great!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    pct is crazy for making me break out, and yes you should have used clomid but that probably would worsen your current condition. Some may disagree but i dont believe you should go on accutane and do a bulker. Accutane has some serious sides as you know, and adding in juice which is also hard on your liver just isnt a good idea imo. But i'm sure others will give you there more expert opinions.
    I agree about not taking acctuane while on juice. Specifically orals. I remember when I was on accutane years ago and my doc told me that the reason I could only use it for a limited time was because of the sides that come along with it. Paticularly it's toxicicity to your liver. I did two 4 or 6 month cycles with an ample time off in between. After I asked him if I would be able to use accutane in the future if I contunue to have bad breakouts and he said no. Reason was because the longer you take accutane the worse off your liver is every time. I know he probably blew a few things out of proportion, but he made the point that it is a very toxic drug when taken for excesive periods of time. Have you tried B-5? 5-10g. ed for 10days then 3-5g. ed thereafter. Worked great for me. Very comparable with accutane, but without the sides. JMHO though.

This is a dull lookin thread, get some avators bros

sorry to hijack the thread
    LOL!

yeah thats true but i mean dont the bodys hormones start to die at around age 23 or sumthing like that??? **** i wish i could grow facial hair i wouldnt care if i had it on back or shoulders thing is i hate it on my face...was thinking about getting lipo sucktion on my face haha to get the fat cells out and replenish the dermis on my face am i stupid??? and i do think it will come back when i hit up a cycle especially with test and fina, but i dont like cutting cycle besides im not big enough to cut up, as far as safety goes im just using injectables not orals i dont like orals i love injectiing at what age do hormones start dying down?

Thread Information