Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CanadianSteel is offline Associate Member

IM sick of this ****, week FIVE and NOTHING

hey guys i stared my 600mg test E and 4 weeks of dbol 5 weeks ago

just entered the fifth week, and ive gained a total of ****in six pounds, bodyfat is still the same, and those 6 lbs could have easily just been from increased calorie intake atht ebegining of the cycle alone,

I know my test isn't fake, cuz there have never been fakes of it before its PVL, and I got it from a buddy, and it was sealed as well. But I mean ive been taking in 3000-4000 calories a day over 300 grams of protein, for ****s sake I should have at least gained some fat by now, but nothing, my ****in weight just stays the same,
    ive suffered NO bloat
    no facial acne, but i have it on my back/shoulders
    the pumps are ok but nothing amazing
    sex drive is defifinately up
    i get night sweats alot
    appetite is MUCH more then before

i don t know im ****in pissed off i spent all this money, time everything into this **** and ****in NOTHING, i keep reading abuot ppl who gain like 20-25lbs off a test E cycle and im running at 600mg and ****in NOTHING,

should I just be patient and wait it out until the 10th week? or should I just call it quits, cuz nothing is ****in happening, my goal was like 15-20lbs but that really does't look realistic now,

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    don't give up.....try uping the cals to 4-5k

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    how much do to weigh??

177 now, i was like 171 when i started

also my balls are exactly the same as when they started

ive noticed some change in body composition, but overall its not that huge of a difference

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    Your test may be real it will take alittle bit longer..... but what about the dbol ? you should have gotten some bloat from that......how much dbol did you take each day? if it was your first time 25-30mg would have been plenty (IMO) you should have gotten some pretty good pumps from it. What was your workout like before you started your cycle? had you been working out for at least a year hard/full time?....................

ive been working out really steady, and the dbol was GARD dbol i took 40mg a day started at 30, felt nothing so i bumped it ot 40mg, and nothing

my training/diet is fine, ive been training the last 3-4 years and I know what im doing, i coudn't gain any more naturally now i turned to gear and wtf im not gainig at all either.....

you say i gota wait till it kicks in? but bro shoudn't it have started to "kick in" by now its the fifth week, im half done!

fabry is offline Senior Member
    when i did my dbol /test first cycle (with 3000 cal ed), i gained 12 lbs in less than 3 wks!
    dbols give u a lot of strength bro... and mass (and bloat too)!
    are u sure 100% ur diet is in check? are u sure 150% your gear is not fake?

my diet is good about 350 g protein a day, all the EFA, carbs, good post workout meals, protein powder, flax oil,

my training is intense and good, im making progress as well in it

and im pretty sure my gear isn't fake, cuz there has never been a fake PVL product ever reported before

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    On test alone I see my body starts to change around week 4 (slight change) then around week 5-6 I really start to see things change.
    Hang in there, get plenty of sleep and water..................your food intake seems good.
    Good luck!

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    IMO, 3000 calories is not enough. I hardly can grow on that when i am natty. I would say that six pounds for the first 5 weeks of your cycle is not that bad. When it starts to kick in hard, you will def have more.

JerseyDevil is offline New Member
    I suspect your dbol was bunk. For many people bro, it takes a good 5-6 weeks before test enanthate really kicks in. That's why I like prop.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    IMO, 3000 calories is not enough. I hardly can grow on that when i am natty. I would say that six pounds for the first 5 weeks of your cycle is not that bad. When it starts to kick in hard, you will def have more.
    Need more than 3000 calories, especially when on... And I agree, give the test some more time, maybe the dbol was fake...

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSteel
    my training/diet is fine, ive been training the last 3-4 years and I know what im doing, i coudn't gain any more naturally now i turned to gear and wtf im not gainig at all either.....
    Ok, here are a few things I have noticed very quickly:

1. How tall are you!?! You say you have been dieting and training right for 3-4 years before this cycle and you were only 171!?!

2. Bump up your calories, your body must need more to grow

3. How long did you run the d-bol, most gain up to 4lbs the 1st week on just 25mgs, let alone you bumped it up to 40!

4. How are you so sure your gear isn't fake?

5. How many days are you training?

6. What is your exact diet, how much pro, fat, carbs are you taking in?

7. Is this your first cycle?

Not to say that you aren't telling the truth, but for this to happen when everything is in check is beyond rare.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    i would have to question the qauality of the gear. end of wk 5?
    you absolutely should have felt somethign at 600/wk

hey guys i stared my 600mg test E and 4 weeks of dbol 5 weeks ago

just entered the fifth week, and ive gained a total of ****in six pounds, bodyfat is still the same, and those 6 lbs could have easily just been from increased calorie intake atht ebegining of the cycle alone,

I know my test isn't fake, cuz there have never been fakes of it before its PVL, and I got it from a buddy, and it was sealed as well. But I mean ive been taking in 3000-4000 calories a day over 300 grams of protein, for ****s sake I should have at least gained some fat by now, but nothing, my ****in weight just stays the same,
    ive suffered NO bloat
    no facial acne, but i have it on my back/shoulders
    the pumps are ok but nothing amazing
    sex drive is defifinately up
    i get night sweats alot
    appetite is MUCH more then before

i don t know im ****in pissed off i spent all this money, time everything into this **** and ****in NOTHING, i keep reading abuot ppl who gain like 20-25lbs off a test E cycle and im running at 600mg and ****in NOTHING,

should I just be patient and wait it out until the 10th week? or should I just call it quits, cuz nothing is ****in happening, my goal was like 15-20lbs but that really does't look realistic now,

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    The dbol was most likely bunk..And the test? I dunno. Doesn't sound right though...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I have taken DBOL 2 times and both times I saw barely any results from it even when I ran it at 40mg. I know 100% sure mine were real. NO DOUBT in my mind. For some strange reason, I DO NOT respond well to DBOL. I've tried both Thai and BD.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    u already spent the $ so stick it out!!!!!

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    eat eat eat....meat at every meal!.....4k-6K cals

bjayg is offline Member
    Give It A Few More Weeks. Keep Up The Calories High Protein Like Your Doin Bro. THE gear might be fake everything can be copied.

Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    i did some PVL stuff before (sust/pvl deca & sust/pvl primo). I was really disapointed. I was getting 300+ grams of protien and had no weight gain @ all and strength didn't come up that much. I was super pissed...but EVERYONE i talk to says that PVL is great and that it hadda be my diet...although i am quite sure it was in check....
    HOWEVER
    Long after i thought it was Junk gear...i lost like 20 pounds of body fat and kept all my meaurements the same... whoooah eh?
    not to sure what to say but i bought more in hopes!

palequail is offline Banned
    Just eat like a freak..get as many calories in a day as possible....try that for a few weeks...eat some cheat meals too....

well see i still got another 5 weeks of this ****, and also im gonna add prop for the last 2 weeks so we will see what that does, so thats 7 weeks

if i can gain like 1.5lbs each week ill be really happy that slike 10lb more, anways guys, ill keep u up to date

my actual calorie intake is like 4000-5000 a day for sure ill write out what i eat later

as for the guy that did PVL ****, how many lbs did u gain totaL/ or just lost bodyfat?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you took D-bol all by itself you would have gained more than 6lbs just in water wieght. I would seriously question the D-bol. If you are running solely on the test,which assuming its good, then you may want to increase your food intake.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I bet youre not getting enough fat in your diet! I see that a lot with endo's. Eat a few double cheese burgers a day...dont worry about how clean your eating is right now. Remember that shakes arent food...you need 5 nice meals a day plus 2 or so shakes.

Your dbol was fake...You would feel it within the 1st week....pumps out of this world and such.

As far as the PVL...stick it out. If around week 8 you dont feel it, Id start to settle into the fact that your gear was bogus.

Stay away from isolation exercises........stick with compound free weight ones. Maybe consider a power lifter type routine.

D

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    It's anecdotal stories like this that make me leery of taking the big step.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Yeah, but think of all the successful stories people have. Hell, I transformed my body with my first cycle and had amazing results.

You'll be fine bro! Best of luck!

I like the advise Dent Depot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    i ignored all the bs you see kids like this typing up and just did it. i came out 28 lbs heavier after my first.

capone_22 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrider
    i did some PVL stuff before (sust/pvl deca & sust/pvl primo). I was really disapointed. I was getting 300+ grams of protien and had no weight gain @ all and strength didn't come up that much. I was super pissed...but EVERYONE i talk to says that PVL is great and that it hadda be my diet...although i am quite sure it was in check....
    HOWEVER
    Long after i thought it was Junk gear...i lost like 20 pounds of body fat and kept all my meaurements the same... whoooah eh?
    not to sure what to say but i bought more in hopes!
    i keep hearing that sh*t too... i tried it, nothin big! I tried their enth, fina, sus and nothing great. If you ask me, i'm sticking to Human grade stuff.

as for strength its way up, for sure

it doesn't make sense i mean eveyone else who used the products has gained mad size and lots of strength

I mean ive defintealy gained SOME size, i dont think any of the weight ive gained as really been water weight, i think its allmost muscle, but I notice im losing bodyfat so maybe that is why my weight hasn't moved, anways as for the fats trust me bro i have burgers all the time, like 2-3 a day on agiven day

well see what happen maybe im being too hasty, btw i made a mistake, im still on week 4.7 and I got another 5.3 weeks to go

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    20 lbs+, with 15 lbs. kept after my first. I think the D-bol was bunk like others are saying. The test E I would give another 2 weeks before making the call. My question for you is do you see a difference in appearance at all? I know my bodyfat went down about 3% on mine and that made my weight gains harder to track by scale alone. Just a thought.

I mean ive defintealy gained SOME size, i dont think any of the weight ive gained as really been water weight, i think its allmost muscle, but I notice im losing bodyfat so maybe that is why my weight hasn't moved.
    That's what I was thinking.

I think im just being way too jumpy, i expected to be Flex Wheeler in like 4 weeks, but i just gota give it time, ya i notice a difference for sure but im just ognna take it easy and see what happens

im thinking of running the cycle all the way until 14 weeks

i got test E 1-10 what could I run for my last 4 weeks any ideas??

btw, my balls haven't shrunk AT ALL

btw, my balls haven't shrunk AT ALL
    That doesn't happen to everyone so it's not a way to judge if it's working or not.

im also running ephadrine throughout the whole cycle as well to help lose fat i start like next week

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    im also running ephadrine throughout the whole cycle as well to help lose fat i start like next week
    Bad idea man! Youre a small dude......you cant bulk and cut...drop the ephedrine and add ice cream....lol....youre working against yourself.

Glad to hear youre getting enough fats too!

D

Just get the whole Im gonna do a cycle where I gain 20lbs of lean keepable muscle mass and cut up too, out of your head. When you guys find this magical cycle PM me I like to try it. Your either bulking or cutting. And when cutting the drugs only aid in fat burning and or keep from estrogen related fat deposits.The purpose of the Anabolics are for muscle sparing benifits. You wouldnt expect to gain muscle while on a cutting cycle would you?????

This is the problem with learning all your info online.

derekm1562 is offline New Member
    who is the manuf. of the test e you have ?

Quote Originally Posted by derekm1562
    who is the manuf. of the test e you have ?
    Check the date of the first post on this bro .... old news.

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, I have taken DBOL 2 times and both times I saw barely any results from it even when I ran it at 40mg. I know 100% sure mine were real. NO DOUBT in my mind. For some strange reason, I DO NOT respond well to DBOL. I've tried both Thai and BD.

Ill go with that
    sheet I didnt even respond to A bombs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information