Thread: Add Dbol?

maxamillion is offline Associate Member

Add Dbol?

Hey guys this is my second cyle and i want to really bulk up this time. so do you think adding Dbol would help.
    weeks 1-11 Test Enath 600mg
    weeks 7-11 Winny 55mg ed
    nolva and clomid pct
    Should i kick start it with Dbol for the fist 4 weeks? At what dosage should i run it at 30, 40 or 50mg?
    O ya stats, 5'5" 152lbs 6-8% bdf, 21 yrs old

tattoomike is offline Associate Member
    i am 5'7, and was 140 pounds, i didnt get any quality gains from d-bol, imo, i think that the side effects from d-bol greatly outweigh the benifits, i mean what is the sence of putting your liver through that stress when most of it is water weight you will gain anyway, id stick with the test and winny , size and quality gains, grow slow to keep gains bro

thanks for the info bro, what do you think about adding EQ? AT 500mg through out the cycle. I just don't think TEst Enath and winny will give me the gains i'm expecting, 10-15 lbs LBM after the bloat and pct. what do you think bro?

Angelis is offline Banned
    the point of d-bol is not to build muscle it is a kicker to start of a cycle and to increase protein synthesis I believe

tattoomike is offline Associate Member
    with eq i use 2 mg per pound of body weight but that is just me, i kinda use the same with deca , i think alot of ppl go overboard with this ****, i made more gains on 750mg test/week then my buddies at 2500 mg test a week,

So stick with the test and winny. Is 600mg/week going to be enough, should i bump it up to 750, keep in mind this is only my second cyle.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Just keep at 600mgs if this is your 2nd cycle. I think dbol weeks 1 - 4 is a great idea, it may not give you quality weight but the strength gains will go through the roof. Use about 35mgs p/day, up to you.

Thread Information