Preetz is offline Associate Member

IS M-1-T considered a test base

everyone says U need test as a base for ur cycle. say u where to run d-bol would u be able to do a cylce using dbol and m-1-t as a test base? im not planing to use it i just choose dbol as a example thanks. preetz

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    1-Testosterone is not testosterone. It is a totally different hormone. It is more related to Tren than test. I am not saying it is tren, just saying more related to it.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    1-Testosterone is not testosterone. It is a totally different hormone. It is more related to Tren than test. I am not saying it is tren, just saying more related to it.
    Its more related to boldonone. Its Dehydroboldonone. That is what 1-Testosterone is. Its nothing like tren .

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Its more related to boldonone. Its Dehydroboldonone. That is what 1-Testosterone is. Its nothing like tren.
    I never said like tren I said related. I was reading an article on the chemical characteristics, thats where I got the info. I can't remember where it was but when I do I'll post the link.

so would that make m1t better then test or not as good as test.

Quote Originally Posted by Preetz
    so would that make m1t better then test or not as good as test.
    It would make it different. Not better or worse.

so hwhat would m1t exactly do when it enters ur body that makes u get these rapid gains

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    anything methylated means it does not have an ester attached esters are used to slow down the release of the compound over a period of days or weeks. Now methylation is used to by pass all of the harsh liver enzymes that normally would eat up 95% or so of the chemical. So basically you are getting 100% of the chemical right away as opposed to over days and weeks. Therefor rapid gains are apparent

but whenever you take any kind of steroid your body stops producing its own testosterone production therefor you have to administer synthetic testosterone to avoid sides and test itself is one of the greatest muscle building substances out there

these other compounds have different effects for different goals and are taken in junction with testosterone for an incresed benefit

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    ok, here is another question. Why does it give peopel so much kidney pain?

Quote Originally Posted by .45Caliber
    ok, here is another question. Why does it give peopel so much kidney pain?
    How do you differentiate kidney pain from back pain, nerve pain, liver pain, intestinal pain, spleen pain, etc.?

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    Lozgod,
    good question. I've wondered the same. Its just "kidney/liver" pain is what everyone was complaining about. That is why I asked. I didnt know if M1T did something specifically to the kidneys/liver that caused everone to complain bout the pain?

For me, I was getting back pain. I dont know specifically what kinda "back" pain.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Its more related to boldonone. Its Dehydroboldonone. That is what 1-Testosterone is.

I'm glad someone else figured that out. I wonder how much the methylation changes its action? I've never used M1T, and use 5-AR inhibitors on cycle.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    My pain from m1t was in my kidney area as well (not the longitudinal muscles). It was extremely painful and pretty much disabling. People that have taken dbol sometimes indicate that m1t produces the same feeling as "Dbol back pumps". I have read articles where people were finding blood in their urine when taking m1t. The drug has not been researched very much. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I'm glad someone else figured that out. I wonder how much the methylation changes its action? I've never used M1T, and use 5-AR inhibitors on cycle.

the use of 5ar inhibitors will not help with 1T M1T because its already 5alpha reduced

I always believed that methylation doesnt change the chem that much it is still the same chem but in a stonger form and a faster acting one

there is deffanatley a difference in the kidney/back pain kidney feels musch deeper and hurts while imobile and back can hurt especially when moving plus during urination it should take a toll or right before.

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    ah - buddy of mine is going to try M1T. Me, I'm starting an EQ/Test cycle next week with Prop esters of both to kick start.
    However, when he asked me about the back pain he read as a side, I mentioned it might just be "back pumps." Could it be the kidney?, making it as toxic as something like tren ????

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    the use of 5ar inhibitors will not help with 1T M1T because its already 5alpha reduced

I always believed that methylation doesnt change the chem that much it is still the same chem but in a stonger form and a faster acting one

there is deffanatley a difference in the kidney/back pain kidney feels musch deeper and hurts while imobile and back can hurt especially when moving plus during urination it should take a toll or right before.

I was referring to the use of 5-ARs while using Boldenone . Boldenone becomes DHB (and/or 1-T) when in contact with 5-AR enzymes. On the topic of methylation, dianabol is nearly identical to boldenone with the exception of its c17AA group. So clearly, methylation does affect the action of an AAS significantly, as most know EQ and dbol couldnt be more dissimilar.

Quote Originally Posted by NJou812
    ah - buddy of mine is going to try M1T. Me, I'm starting an EQ/Test cycle next week with Prop esters of both to kick start.
    However, when he asked me about the back pain he read as a side, I mentioned it might just be "back pumps." Could it be the kidney?, making it as toxic as something like tren????

It is methylated, so I would think it to be far worse than tren . Tren being toxic is nonsense. The kidneys are stressed due to excess estrogenic water retention. So the kidneys are out. The liver may be an issue, but every study I've read on methylated AAS usage suggests that this is a marginal danger even when used at high doses for months. So i'd say the liver is out also. I think any back pain is either from water retention induced kidney stress, or back pumps. Pissing blood is a good indicator of kidney stress, and I havent heard too much of that from people using orals.

akiraproject24 is offline Junior Member
    I wouldnt run dbol with M1T since they are both 17 alkalated bla bla bla. Sorry Im no science major but mixing those two oral compounds which are BOTH harsh on the liver does not seem like a good idea to me.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I was referring to the use of 5-ARs while using Boldenone. Boldenone becomes DHB (and/or 1-T) when in contact with 5-AR enzymes. On the topic of methylation, dianabol is nearly identical to boldenone with the exception of its c17AA group. So clearly, methylation does affect the action of an AAS significantly, as most know EQ and dbol couldnt be more dissimilar.

yeah you have a point but what we really need is someone that has tried boldenone prop or even base boldenone injected to really tell jow much the actual difference between methylation and non methylation

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by akiraproject24
    I wouldnt run dbol with M1T since they are both 17 alkalated bla bla bla. Sorry Im no science major but mixing those two oral compounds which are BOTH harsh on the liver does not seem like a good idea to me.
    I was wondering when someone would mention the fact that these two compounds are both harsh on the liver.

akiraproject24 is offline Junior Member
    I was wondering when someone would mention the fact that these two compounds are both harsh on the liver.
    Wish i could have done it in more mature tones, but, I understand things better when they are explained in ways a marine can understand. hehe

Thread Information