AGGRESSIVEKUBA is offline New Member

Unhappy I Need Tips Guys

Frist off i wanna say thanx for lettin me post here ive been readin some threads and it seam like u guys know ur **** i need some tips i got my hands on some sustanon and clomid good for a 10 week cycle i dont wanna stack yet cause im kinda scared 2 take to many things at the same time plus it hard for me 2 get 2 years ago i was 265 and droped down 2 185 in december of 03 i wasnt lookin to healthy so now im up to 6ft 215LB can u guys give me some tips it my frist time so i would like 2 know how much a week should i take and will i see any changes just using sustanon alone not stackin ?? thanx

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AGGRESSIVEKUBA
    Frist off i wanna say thanx for lettin me post here ive been readin some threads and it seam like u guys know ur **** i need some tips i got my hands on some sustanon and clomid good for a 10 week cycle i dont wanna stack yet cause im kinda scared 2 take to many things at the same time plus it hard for me 2 get 2 years ago i was 265 and droped down 2 185 in december of 03 i wasnt lookin to healthy so now im up to 6ft 215LB can u guys give me some tips it my frist time so i would like 2 know how much a week should i take and will i see any changes just using sustanon alone not stackin ?? thanx

I just got off a sustanon cycle and I was not as impressed with my results as compared to running Test E. If you're going to run sustanon, you'll need to inject it at least EOD, and being that this is your first cycle, thats going to be a lot of injections on you.

Try using just Test E or Cyp at 500mg a week. You'll be very happy with the results.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    I just got off a sustanon cycle and I was not as impressed with my results as compared to running Test E. If you're going to run sustanon, you'll need to inject it at least EOD, and being that this is your first cycle, thats going to be a lot of injections on you.

Try using just Test E or Cyp at 500mg a week. You'll be very happy with the results.

i agree. sust shoudl not be used for a first cycle IMO. stick with a basic enanthate cycle @ 500mg/week. throw some l-dex in there at .25mg/ed and some nolva @ 10mg/ed. u will like the results of that better than sust IMO

If i take Test E i would be able 2 just take one injection a week of 500mg because i think i can get my hands on tornel or quality vet test e and will the clomid still be a good anti-est thanx again guys

take it twice a week

no the clomid isnt a good anti-e. clomid is used during PCT to help your body start naturally producing test again. u need to do more research bro before u start.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    break test e up into 2 injects of 250. Example being Monday/Thursday.

so do u think 250mg twice a week for 8 week cycle followed by 2 weeks on clomid would be a smart cycle ??????? would i see a differnce

and would i see alot if any effects ??

iot should be run for 10 weeks. then u start pct 2 weeks after last shot of enanthate . follow this protocol 300mg first day 100mg/day for 10 days 50mg/day for 10 days

MrDezel is offline Banned
    'w rballs' hit it right on the head but if you got the dough I would say run test for atleast 12 weeks to really get some great gains. You have to remember that it doesn't really kick in until week 4/5.

Also make sure to get some anti-e's to have on hand just in case. Since it is your first cycle (I'm going out on a limb here and others will disagree) you should really only need Nolvadex . Unless you know you are prone to gyno.

more than likely he is gonna bloat. therefore i would have to disagree with u mrdezel and say l-dex is more important than nolva. nolva doesnt stop the estrogen from aromatizing (sp). it only stops the estrogen from attaching at the receptor in the breast tissue hence the name Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. l-dex will help stop the conversion plus he wont really bloat with l-dex. just my .02

jrmyjjhnsn is offline New Member
    ive would recommend stacking deca with it for your first time, but thats what i did my first time and got great results, i have done sust by itself saw gains but nothing compared to stacking.

i was looking at the Anabolic Steroids - Stacks and Cycles novice cycle 1 on the steroid .com home page can u guys take a look at that and give me ur thoughts if i do that cycle without the d-bol

yup that is perfect. test enanthate @ 500mg/week for 10 weeks. best first cycle IMO

edit your post bor. no source posting. do it before u get banned

Sh*t Sorry Man I Didnt Know

its cool. should read the forum rules then before u post. but ill tell ya one thing 99.9999999999999999999999999% of website are scammers. jsut a little FYI

Thread Information