Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798

    Advice Needed!!!! Read Read Read Read Read Read Read

    Hey bro's....

    This is going to be one of those "my friend wants to know" threads...

    I have a buddy who plays college soccer, and he's looking for a good cycle to get him through the season with strength gains and to help him from losing all his size. He's already done two cycles with great success, about a year ago he was 140, and how he's a very lean 185ish.

    He didnt want to gain an amazing amount of size, but he wants to maintain and add strength at the same time.


    Just in case you are wondering about the NCAA drug test, I've spoke with him about it and this is a chance he's willing to take.



    Alright bro's... thanks in advance, I dont wanna let my boy down.
    Last edited by EastCoaster; 08-30-2004 at 08:57 PM.

  2. #2
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    For the record..

    I was thinking about something along the lines of....

    Prop & Anavar but I'm not sure about dosage

  3. #3
    max-it's Avatar
    max-it is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    553
    halo will add strength without much gain in size, just my .02

  4. #4
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    halo will add strength without much gain in size, just my .02

    Great, I'm not real educated on Halo, but I know a little bit about it. What kind of dosage would he be looking at?


    Does "DL" carry halo?

  5. #5
    Casanova33's Avatar
    Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    257
    being an ncaa athlete as well i would second your prop and var cycle. considering the detection times are 2 weeks and 3 weeks respectively.

  6. #6
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    bump.... anything else?

  7. #7
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    .....

  8. #8
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,396
    I don't play college sports..... but considering the detection times of prop and anavar - i'd say go with that.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  9. #9
    ImmmtheIceman's Avatar
    ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    I don't play college sports..... but considering the detection times of prop and anavar - i'd say go with that.....

    i agree. definitely go with the short acting esters if theres a possibility of a test.

  10. #10
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    i agree. definitely go with the short acting esters if theres a possibility of a test.


    Yea, thats kinda why I was leaning towards that also.... BUT he doesnt care if he gets tested really... he doesnt think there is much of a possibility that he'll get tested. He just wants to maintain his size and strength because he said that soccer season is stressful on his body.. but he doesnt want to gain a lot of size and risk his speed.

  11. #11
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,396
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    Yea, thats kinda why I was leaning towards that also.... BUT he doesnt care if he gets tested really... he doesnt think there is much of a possibility that he'll get tested. He just wants to maintain his size and strength because he said that soccer season is stressful on his body.. but he doesnt want to gain a lot of size and risk his speed.
    All in all - it sounds like he should go with prop and var..... just eat higher than normal maintenance calories(2500 or so is normal maintenance) since he'll be burning a lot. The test should hold his size for him and the var will keep him lean. Not to mention add strength. And on top of all that.... they've got short detection times.....

    prop and var sounds like a plan to me.....
    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  12. #12
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    All in all - it sounds like he should go with prop and var..... just eat higher than normal maintenance calories(2500 or so is normal maintenance) since he'll be burning a lot. The test should hold his size for him and the var will keep him lean. Not to mention add strength. And on top of all that.... they've got short detection times.....

    prop and var sounds like a plan to me.....
    ~Haz~

    Yea... how much prop do you think he should run?

  13. #13
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,396
    im on prop now - week 4 at 100mg/ED. I noticed my strength has gone up very nicely and my veins are ripping out. I've stayed the same bodyweight thus far. But i think im dropping some fat and adding lean muscle.

    I'd say for him..... 75-100mg's ED he wont be eating a TON of calories to gain weight... plus he'll be running an ASSLOAD.... so i'd lean more towards 100mg's ED.

    As far as the Var goes.... i havn't touched the stuff yet and can not give a correct dosage. What i know about it is from reading other personal experiences.

    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •