juicerm is offline Junior Member

Young'n looking for advice..

BTW, Yes ive used the search button and read many many posts before I wrote this, but i still need to know your opinion in my situation. Im 19 years old 6'1 180 pounds. My brother is an expert in weight lifting and steriod use, he says it is my time to start using steriods like him. lol. Anyway at my age, would it be a bad choice to start using steriods? I read for about 3 months on all the choices and i think im going to use Sustanon 250mg every 8-10 days. (not sure how often yet) for about 10 weeks. And then use Proviron , HCG , and clomid to help with the ending of the cycle. Is this a good first cycle? My goal is to build mass and build it fast. I feel like im at a point where i cant build anymore. My brother says I should do 500mg a week? At my age what would be best? Thanks in advanced

falker is offline Associate Member
    Your brother recommended sust?
    I would have to say to use test prop! 75mg ED would be nice.Prop is better to keep your blood levels stable. Also I wouldn't use HCG after cycle I would use it during...400iu E4D I think it is.
    You won't need proviron on a test only cycle but I would use 10 - 20mg of nolva ED during and 40mg for PCT
    Clomid and nolva are great PCT friends and they get along well...and your nads will like them too!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by juicerm
    BTW, Yes ive used the search button and read many many posts before I wrote this, but i still need to know your opinion in my situation. Im 19 years old 6'1 180 pounds. My brother is an expert in weight lifting and steriod use, he says it is my time to start using steriods like him. lol. Anyway at my age, would it be a bad choice to start using steriods? I read for about 3 months on all the choices and i think im going to use Sustanon 250mg every 8-10 days. (not sure how often yet) for about 10 weeks. And then use Proviron, HCG, and clomid to help with the ending of the cycle. Is this a good first cycle? My goal is to build mass and build it fast. I feel like im at a point where i cant build anymore. My brother says I should do 500mg a week? At my age what would be best? Thanks in advanced
    If he was an expert, he wouldn't be giving you such advice bro...

At your age, you will be able to grow for awile yet, simply with proper form, proper training, a great diet, and lots of rest....

You can suffer serious sides from starting AS now... do a search about it...

Also, once you ARE ready, in years (preferably 23 or older per say).... you would benefit most from a single-estered Test-only cycle (such as test enanthate , or cypionate ).....(this is parrotted info, but it's the truth from what I have learned)... this way you can judge how your body reacts, and it will be easier to control the side effects...

By doing sust, it is much harder to control your test levels (4 diff. esters), and especially at 19, when your hormones are already fluctuating heavily...

Just my opinion, and best of luck.. hope you wait awhile though...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    If he was an expert, he wouldn't be giving you such advice bro...

At your age, you will be able to grow for awile yet, simply with proper form, proper training, a great diet, and lots of rest....

You can suffer serious sides from starting AS now... do a search about it...

Also, once you ARE ready, in years (preferably 23 or older per say).... you would benefit most from a single-estered Test-only cycle (such as test enanthate , or cypionate ).....(this is parrotted info, but it's the truth from what I have learned)... this way you can judge how your body reacts, and it will be easier to control the side effects...

By doing sust, it is much harder to control your test levels (4 diff. esters), and especially at 19, when your hormones are already fluctuating heavily...

Just my opinion, and best of luck.. hope you wait awhile though...
    I have to totally agree with Blown. Couldn't of said it better myself. Again, if your brother was an expert, then he would tell you to stay away for a few more years. You haven't stopped growing. Do you want to risk premature growth plate closure? among some other serious sides that can occur? And Ditto on the Sust. Sust needs to be injected EOD (every other day). No flame to your brother, but I still think he has a lot to learn.

Be safe,

BLT

Thanks for the posts. Not at all what i thought id hear from you guys but thanks. Should i totally stay away from AS until im older? Even a cycle of Primo depot? Maybe I should just try out some creatine lol.. maybe the VPX Nitronx, heard its good.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the posts. Not at all what i thought id hear from you guys but thanks. Should i totally stay away from AS until im older? Even a cycle of Primo depot? Maybe I should just try out some creatine lol.. maybe the VPX Nitronx, heard its good.
    Definitely try some Creatine. Yes, you should DEFINITLEY STAY AWAY for a few more years. Trust me, in the long run you will be so happy! If you think you can't grow anymore, (which at the age of 19 is impossible) I'd strongly suggest taking a look at your diet. Make sure your eating 8 clean meal a day and eating 1.5-2.0g of protein per body weight. And FYI. Most PRIMO these days is fake. very hard to get. and doing a cycle of just primo, is not smart either. Your first cycle should be a test only cycle.

Yeah bro, I know you want to do it, and so do I.. but I'm gonna wait til I'm older.. at least....(we're the same age)....
    Every day I think I want to do it, then I read something that grounds me again, and brings me back to earth...
    I wouldn't suggest it yet bro... just trying to help you out....
    You can do alot with just diet, training and sleep... sleep is a HUGE one us youngns lack....
    Good luck bro...

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Every day I think I want to do it, then I read something that grounds me again, and brings me back to earth...
    Good luck bro...
    I really appreciate the advice. Im the same way, I think i want to do it, my brother pushes me to do it. Gets me all pumped up. But then after talking to someone or reading something, i get slapped back into reality and think about it more. I guess its back to reading lol. thanks again

I really appreciate the advice. Im the same way, I think i want to do it, my brother pushes me to do it. Gets me all pumped up. But then after talking to someone or reading something, i get slapped back into reality and think about it more. I guess its back to reading lol. thanks again
    No worries bro.. my roomie back in Feb tried to get me to do a Winny-only cycle to lose fat (WRONG), and he supposedly knew his shyt too...

Take your time and don't rush into it.. it's your health, not his after all...

Shoot me a PM sometime if you need some help finding some info or anything..... definitely check the diet forum out though.. the bros there helped me a lot...

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    Yes yes yes stay away. However, if you do choose to run a cycle, make sure it is a well planned one, such as 500mg Test E a week split up monday and thursdays with 250mg each inject. Do not cut corners or try to minimize roid use, because AAS will shut you down even at low levels.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Just wondering here what are the side effects on young people that use juice I have heard it allot so I decided to research it but I havent found any clear answers about what happens excpet for Growth plate closure... could some one list the effect....being 23 im not really worried but it would be good for those on here who are young to know what there doing!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Just wondering here what are the side effects on young people that use juice I have heard it allot so I decided to research it but I havent found any clear answers about what happens excpet for Growth plate closure... could some one list the effect....being 23 im not really worried but it would be good for those on here who are young to know what there doing!
    Hairloss, acne, gyno, testicular atrophy

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Hairloss, acne, gyno, testicular atrophy
    Isnt that the same for older people also? What side effects are there for younger people like me that you dont get when your older? Whats the reason that I should wait? Is it true that my hormones are already imbalanced and added imbalances can cause serious side effects?
    Last edited by juicerm; 08-30-2004 at 02:58 PM.

...?

Isnt that the same for older people also? What side effects are there for younger people like me that you dont get when your older? Whats the reason that I should wait? Is it true that my hormones are already imbalanced and added imbalances can cause serious side effects?
    You hormones are really all over the place when you are younger, as explained in my reply to your PM... that is one of the major differences... serious sides from this are possible...

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    hey man im in the same boat u r. i am 20 but after research from the board and great advice from members i have decidied to wait a few more years. i know it is tempting but just stay away for a couple more years. if i can do it u can do it......eat big, sleep big, and train big!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cb25 is offline Banned
    sounds like everyone's already answered your questions...and blown and BLT have hit the nail on the head, so to speak.

you should tell your expert brother to get on this site too...you could probably teach him a few things!

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Hate to tell ya but your bro is lieing to you... He aint no expert. He is out to hurt you in the long run (not intentionally I should add). I will show you why just so I don't look like a dip $hit flameing on your family member.

1. He is telling you that at 19 you should be juiceing. This is wrong cause if he knew anyting it would be that your body is no where near ready for that stuff. You are in your prime to be packing on muscle naturally. Adding steroids to your bodys chemistry at this point will mess you up.

2. Sust is def not a good choice for anyone as a first cycle because of the EOD injections. Your bro has you doing it every 8-10 days? That will have your test levels all over the board in a bad way. Not to mention he is leading you down the wrong or should I say out dated anti-e path. You should be using Nolva, adex, faremara, and clomid among others in this department.

So basically sit back bro and take a year to really learn a lot and then think about hitting up the sauce. Hell take that year to teach your brother the right way to do juice so he doesn't hurt himself, or others with his ideas on how it works.

jrmyjjhnsn is offline New Member
    this subject was covered last week you should have your brother check out this thread."19 and ready to juice" search for it there is alot of good info in that thread should help your brother understand that its not in your best intrest.

Thread Information