Thread: Clen

Clen

Ive never used clen before and I was curious to see how many other start low and work up to their max dose? i have been starting off with max dose and staying level. Should I change the way I use clen and start low or what? Thanks for any feedback
    Last edited by IronPumper80; 02-28-2007 at 02:16 PM.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by unhcj
    Ive used clen many of times before and I was curious to see how many other start low and work up to their max dose? i have been starting off with max dose and staying level. Should I change the way I use clen and start low or what? Thanks for any feedback
    Nearly everyone I have talked to has started at 20-40mcg and worked their way up...

Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    Well if you've dont clen before you body may not react to a low dose...when was the last time you used it and how many times?

I usually start with 60mcg and work to 120mcg

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I always start at 20mcg and work my way up though, but if its working for you the way your running it then id say stick to it.

Illium is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrock79
    Well if you've dont clen before you body may not react to a low dose...when was the last time you used it and how many times?

I usually start with 60mcg and work to 120mcg
    Hey im starting my clen cycle this monday coming up for 12 weeks, ill be keeping a diary online with updated weekly pics keep an eye out for it if you like, sorry didnt mean to jack your thread tho

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Illium
    Hey im starting my clen cycle this monday coming up for 12 weeks, ill be keeping a diary online with updated weekly pics keep an eye out for it if you like, sorry didnt mean to jack your thread tho
    like i tell all the newbies starting clen..take a look at my clen diary in the members cycle results section. hope it helps

Illium is offline New Member
    yeh ice ive followed your diary very helpful stuff ill be taking alot of the things that happened to you into consideration, Thanks

Thread Information