Thread: saggin nips

Static_masta is offline Junior Member

saggin nips

my nips are 5hit, since i can remember they have always sagged, making my tits look fat. theyr fine when errect though. im not fat but i do have a bit of a layer of fat over my peck. you think this could be from teenage gyno or just me having crap nips and needing to cut a bit?

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    i got the same **** bro
    estrogen fatty deposits they suck
    if you know your body % low and they are still there,you can see a platic surgeon if you want, but those guys are high and i have heard of some real unsuccesful cases
    peace
    1leg

Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    Had the same crap...I use to be the fat kid when I was real young and had some big puffies...I started lowering my BF and they have subsided since childhood....

Illium is offline New Member
    yeh ive got the same problem, and they are fine when errect but i hate how the look when they are not, i went and had a ultra sound and went to a plastic surgeon , he told me that the layer of fat was so small that it would make no sense in operating as it would cause my chest to bend in, he said that he had just done it on one guy who was a ****in monster and had abused steroids , and because his chest was so big when it was removed it was okay, but for guys like us it wouldnt be beneficial at all, thats what he said anyway im no surgeon.

But thats good news to hear that i may go away by lowering your bf %, that makes me feel alot better since im going on clen and dieting soon.

Static_masta is offline Junior Member
    cheers guys, i guess ill just have to put up with it, ill try to lose a bit more bf n see how it looks.

Thread Information