NJou812 is offline Associate Member

L-dex - proactive or reactive anti-e?

I'm doing an EQ/Test E cycle, and I know from past experience that even test prop (shot EOD) bloats me like crazy. So my new cycle is an EQ/Test E cycle, with Test Prop and EQ Prop to kick start.

My question is:
    I'll run nolva 10mg/ed to start. Should I run L-dex at ,25 right from the start or wait unitl I see problems before I use it.

...in other words, should I use my L-dex as a pro-active E blocker, or a reactive action to bloat, etc?

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    what I have been told by some of the mods, run the ldex during the cycle. Start your anti's 2 weeks before cycle to build up SERM levels so when you start the cycle,they'll be working already. I have yet to use it so I am hoping it works, my face blows up too!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    L-dex is pro-active

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    hmmmm....starting anti-e's two weeks before...interesting. Seeing as I'm starting in 7 days, I should start my anti-e's like yesterday...

Other thoughts on this please (especially the idea of starting anti-e's before the cycle)....

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    hmmmm....starting anti-e's two weeks before...interesting. Seeing as I'm starting in 7 days, I should start my anti-e's like yesterday...
    Its what I have been told by Da Bull to try out and thats what I am doing right now before my next cycle in a week. Deca blows me up so bad and its what he suggested! Take it for what its worth. Good luck with everything bro!

Thread Information