Thread: military?

Dman is offline New Member

Question military?

Well i have been clycleing test 200 and d bolin pills and looks like i'm not going to be able to finish my clycle because i signed up for the military 3months ago and they are telling me that i have to leave soon than predicted so my question is when i'm in boot camp will i be wore out because i'm coming off steroids ? And does the mililary test for steroids?

ptbyjason Guest
    Hey man, you in Houston? That's where I am. I'll send you a PM on how to get in touch with me. I have a list of the steroids that most places test for. Most of the time the gov't doesn't test for 'roids unless they suspect something. Probably nothing to worry about on the test. As far as what to do with the cycle, wait for more replies.

IRISH is offline New Member
    I WAS IN THE CANADIAN INFANTRY RECON PL. FOR 3 YEARS. I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THE TWO FORCES DIFFER BUT WHEN I WAS IN I ONLY KNEW OF ONE GUY WHO WAS BURNT AND THERE WAS QUITE A FEW OF US ON IT. THIS GUY WAS A BIT OF A LOUD MOUTH ABOUT IT AND GOT HIS SELF PINCHED. AS FAR AS BASIC GOES IF YOU WERE TO STAY ON IT THE HARDEST THING YOU PROBABLY WOULD FIND IS TRYING TO HIDE THE STUFF IN YOUR KIT BECAUSE THEY SEARCH EVERYTHING. GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND SOLDIER ON

nice6pac is offline New Member
    you need to run clomid or tamoxifen (nolvadex ) post cycle hcg 9 human chorianic gonadtropin) is also of benefit clomid 300mg day 1-2 ,day 2-10 150mg ,day 10-20 100 mg ,day 20-25 50mg

decadbal is offline Banned
    yes, the test for it, and you will go to jail if your caught, or get kicked out. so dont go, **** that, get big bro...RANGERS LEAD THE WAY.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Usually they dont test for AS. A full drug profile for sure, but you do know the reason you are leaving for bootcamp early don't you.

Thread Information