Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    I agree.......... but they do carry things that ASN does not. If someone needs something you should be able to tell them.
    And there has never been a problem with that...as far as i know. And if you are kind enough to send someone in the right direction for a product that they need, No one will stop you from pm'ing them

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    *** vibe

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Why are you guys taking this so personal, they corrected it. So what if you can't say it in caps. This is a conservative board, thats no secret.
    I tried it in both...they both got censored...I will try again

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    I tried it in both...they both got censored...I will try again

Now say the abbrieviated name for get pinz. ***.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    *** with hyphens ----> ***** *** with spaces -----> i b e *** with double spaces -----> i b e

vette ....check your pm's

system admin is offline Owner
    I am having a hard time leaving this thread....

The bottom line is this... The sponsor wanted that company censored. Until someone else here can give us over 5-10k a month to help out, that is how it is going to be. We dont ask anyone to do anything around except for follow the rules. This is the first change in a while. We could close the board down and then no one can share the wealth that this place has? It doesnt pay for itself by supplements I can tell you that. As a matter of fact, life would be a little richer for this company if we didnt have to dump so much money and man hours into keeping this fit for everyone. I personally have some pride about what we have and I spend MY money on this hobby because it makes me feel good.

Although we are cheaper than 99.9% of the places out there for supplements, you can still find the names of other supplement companies that are our competition all over the site. Our members STILL support other more expensive sites? If people dont like the way things are around here, they can leave. This is a fair place with many good people.

If you dont like it.... leave. (And that is the wallet talking)

By the way... YES i am on my 2nd week of PCT right now
    BC

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    And there has never been a problem with that...as far as i know. And if you are kind enough to send someone in the right direction for a product that they need, No one will stop you from pm'ing them
    Why does it have to be a "Private" message why cant it be an "Public" message for the good of the whole community instead of the good for the one.

Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    I am having a hard time leaving this thread....

The bottom line is this... The sponsor wanted that company censored. Until someone else here can give us over 5-10k a month to help out, that is how it is going to be. We dont ask anyone to do anything around except for follow the rules. This is the first change in a while. We could close the board down and then no one can share the wealth that this place has? It doesnt pay for itself by supplements I can tell you that. As a matter of fact, life would be a little richer for this company if we didnt have to dump so much money and man hours into keeping this fit for everyone. I personally have some pride about what we have and I spend MY money on this hobby because it makes me feel good.

Although we are cheaper than 99.9% of the places out there for supplements, you can still find the names of other supplement companies that are our competition all over the site. Our members STILL support other more expensive sites? If people dont like the way things are around here, they can leave. This is a fair place with many good people.

If you dont like it.... leave. (And that is the wallet talking)

By the way... YES i am on my 2nd week of PCT right now
    BC
    Its always good for a debate. I will not leave because i dont like it. I dont think what you did is right. I buy all my supps from ASN. I dont buy many supps to begin with so i am sorry i cant help you out there. I would have no problem purchasing items from AR-N if it wasnt for the censoring. This site is great. It is deff. the best bodybuilding site on the net. And there is nothing wrong with voicing concerns, thats the only way to improve.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    WHO F*CKING CARES THIS THREAD IS NOW OFFICIALLY BEYOND OUT OF CONTROL!!! I support the AR Admin because this board has been my home for 2 years. I have 55lbs to thank to this place and I'll be d*mned if people bitch about this being a dictatorship. I dont recall when I registered it saying this board was a democracy and everything I wanted would take place immediately. I need some filters and pins so AR-R will get my business because I LOVE THIS PLACE. Hell I save so much d*mn money on learning the techniques of the lab to pay the additional shipping cost. Lock this thread because it is just another on the long list of threads where people have gotten stupid and beyond rationale. Besides Demon according to your profile it says you are in India. What the hell you worried about if you are in India? They dont have the same research and AAS laws as the US so deal with it!!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Why does it have to be a "Private" message why cant it be an "Public" message for the good of the whole community instead of the good for the one.
    does not have to be, but in certain circumstances i feel it is right. I would go into detail...but it is late

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    WHO F*CKING CARES THIS THREAD IS NOW OFFICIALLY BEYOND OUT OF CONTROL!!! I support the AR Admin because this board has been my home for 2 years. I have 55lbs to thank to this place and I'll be d*mned if people bitch about this being a dictatorship. I dont recall when I registered it saying this board was a democracy and everything I wanted would take place immediately. I need some filters and pins so AR-R will get my business because I LOVE THIS PLACE. Hell I save so much d*mn money on learning the techniques of the lab to pay the additional shipping cost. Lock this thread because it is just another on the long list of threads where people have gotten stupid and beyond rationale. Besides Demon according to your profile it says you are in India. What the hell you worried about if you are in India? They dont have the same research and AAS laws as the US so deal with it!!
    The censorship, in my country censorship is handled by an assult rifle to the opposing group. I dont want that to happen to the US of A. One day i hope with the money i save from ASN that i can move to America. It has been my life long dream ever since I visited the statue of Ghandi in Tibet and he told me America the land of the free is where i belong.

thread locked......

Great call TCO

BC

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    This also has been my home for almost 2 years.... And I fully understand the boards decision. But there seems to be a downword trend here as of late.

1. change the name to Steroid .com
    2. Breaking there own rules (no source posting)
    3. censoring its members
    4. Selling Items that are used in illeagle ways (this is why we buy them)

But do what you need to do to keep the board up.....I just wish there was a better way

[QUOTE=damiongage]This also has been my home for almost 2 years.... And I fully understand the boards decision. But there seems to be a downword trend here as of late.

1. change the name to Steroid .com
    2. Breaking there own rules (no source posting)
    3. censoring its members
    4. Selling Items that are used in illeagle ways (this is why we buy them)

But do what you need to do to keep the board up.....I just wish there was a better way[/QUOTE

Agreed

We have had steroid .com for years.... we have *een source posting research sites......we have always censored our mem*ers ****er ****y god ****, etc... and we DONT sell anything ilegal

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    You guys need to seriously quit your bitching........ this is B's SITE. Not yours or mine......we just post here and use up his bandwidth. I can't believe you guys are complaining about the decisions made here to KEEP THIS SITE ALIVE. You guys obviously have no clue how much a site this big costs to keep up, and how much of a liability it is for B....... just be happy he is making the effort to keep the site here, support the sponsors if you so choose, and STFU about it.

<<LMO>>

what are mem*ers? and what is *een.. Sorry i officially just started giving you a hard time. Well i have finished voicing my opinion. I hope that maybe a few things that we have said will be thought about. As i will ponder the things that you the admin and your backers have said. Good luck in your 2nd week of PCT

OK.. You are right.....Please accept my apologies

Yeah this thread went too far out there. All it was originally about was a new sponsor. This is insane. I feel like its partly my fault for bring up the *** thing.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    damion and deamon feel free to forward me a pm titled *please remove my account* and ill delete your member status and ban your ip for you, no problems, thats what you can do if you dont like it. I cant beleive i just spent 20 mins reading all your sh1t, seems like you 2 just want something to b1tch about.

pop urself off over to elite fitness, they love people like you over there. If you dont wanna order from ARR dont f*kin order then, as if i give a sh1t. What winds me up is your whining about something thats nothing to do with you.

We break the rules?? just a point to think about, who makes the rules??

As i have already explained once in this thread however it seems people didnt read it, the rules were/are made to protect the board, however in the time we have been running, we have always looked at ways of making the board pay for itself or make money, which incidentaly, it has never done and has still been free to people like you for 3-4 years, who do you think has paid about a good few grand a month to support it?. Anyway since there is no law about advertising we have decided to take on a sponsor who will advertise on the board, who will cover the costs of running the place and maybe pay bri a bit of money, what have you got against that? do you get kickbacks from *****?.

The reason i-b-e is now vetted is that we want people to buy from our sponsor to support our board and keep it going, keep it FREE to members. If you have a problem with that, like i said, pop urself off over to elite.

My reply might seem a bit harsh, but it seems like you spent hours posting up useless sh1t and im sick of it, like i said, if you dont like it from here on in let me know, ill delete your account.

*thats me talking, no juice*
    supporting my lifetime home and wealth of information, and my good friends i made over the years

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    You guys need to seriously quit your bitching........ this is B's SITE. Not yours or mine......we just post here and use up his bandwidth. I can't believe you guys are complaining about the decisions made here to KEEP THIS SITE ALIVE. You guys obviously have no clue how much a site this big costs to keep up, and how much of a liability it is for B....... just be happy he is making the effort to keep the site here, support the sponsors if you so choose, and STFU about it.

<<LMO>>
    I couldn't agree more...you want this place to be here tomorrow when you log in...right? Well then support this site and if not, hope that enough people do so you still have a place to come to...the amount of knowledge spread through this pages is priceless...so having a sponsor which you don't even need to use if you don't like to should not matter to you, all of you already got your cake and ate it too...i have over 1,900 post here, almost none of them are "bumps"...do you have any idea how much time i have spent on here and how many people i have helped and for what...nothing that's right i don't get paid to be here, i come here because i enjoy this site...so if you don't like that *** is censored, then maybe next time one of you PMs me for adive i will not respond...this is a business and in order to stay alive it needs to bring in some $$$, with out it there will be no AR...so stop your bitching people we have a good thing here lets not fak it up...XXL
    Last edited by MIKE_XXL; 09-01-2004 at 04:52 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information