Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

Question DNP sweating... comparible to Tren A?

I live in Houston... humidity here sucks! So I sweat all of the time... on test is twice as bad as normal. And on tren its even worse! So for those of you that have used DNP how was the sweating at a low dose? ie 200mg? If I use it I will only have a blood level of 331... think thats right. Thanks to SV-1 and Spy for the wonderful idea. So how does it compare?

-MS

Steroids101 is offline Member
    How will you only have 331? At 200 a day you will have over 500 by the end of the third day. I've only done one cycle, 200 for 2 days and 400 for 4. The sweating was constant (but not to profuse, I would call it mild if anything), but it was over 100 here almost everyday. Never done tren before, yet anyways, but I doubt its in the same ballpark...

It was posted on BDBB.... something like 200mg at first dose. Then 12 hours later 200mg, then every 48 hours there after 200mg..... I would look it up but the board over there is dead
    I just want to make sure I can sleep, as if I am hot while trying to go to sleep its just not going to happen. thanks for the info

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    for me night sweats from tren were worse. but i didnt have little fans mounted on my head board with tren like i did with my dnp cycles either. for my first 2 dnp cycles i only did 200mgs a day but the 3rd i did 400mgs. 200mgs in the morning and 200mgs eight hours after the first dose

Thanks DF did you not eat any carbs for the 4-6 hrs right before bed as it makes you hotter? I plan on doing a 10-14 day run with this crap to hit 5-6% to see where I need to really work on

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    well i dont eat any carbs after six anyway but with these fans its not even an issue. got to walmart and pick you up 2 little clip on fans and attach them to your headboard. im telling you it was a breeze. get it breeze? fan=breeze. aww nevermind.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Thanks DF did you not eat any carbs for the 4-6 hrs right before bed as it makes you hotter? I plan on doing a 10-14 day run with this crap to hit 5-6% to see where I need to really work on

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    well i dont eat any carbs after six anyway but with these fans its not even an issue. got to walmart and pick you up 2 little clip on fans and attach them to your headboard. im telling you it was a breeze. get it breeze? fan=breeze. aww nevermind.lol

LMAO thanks for the idea. I am awaiting Spywizards run with DNP like this and see how it goes for him. so bumping

mad4muscles is offline New Member

Sorry to interject a question.....

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    for me night sweats from tren were worse. but i didnt have little fans mounted on my head board with tren like i did with my dnp cycles either. for my first 2 dnp cycles i only did 200mgs a day but the 3rd i did 400mgs. 200mgs in the morning and 200mgs eight hours after the first dose
    Are night sweats common on a cycle? I have been having them BAD and was starting to get worried....they're a common sign of HIV infection and I've been dipping the wick quite a bit the past few months.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    It was posted on BDBB.... something like 200mg at first dose. Then 12 hours later 200mg, then every 48 hours there after 200mg..... I would look it up but the board over there is dead
    200 - 200 - Day 1.
    200 - 331 - 22hrs later.
    200 - 331 - Every 48hrs from here on out.
    200 - 331
    200 - 331
    200 - 331
    200 - 331

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I think the sweats from DNP are far worst then any other sweats, no.1 it depends if it is crystal or powder, crystal effects you a lot quicket and has a slightly shorter half life, powder is not so bad but still the heat is intense a lot of sources will underdose their DNP as they are scared of the repocations that might arise with abuse of that drug, so they might mark it as 200mg but in reality it is only 125-150mg, and that is a good thing as with no doubt you can fry yourself to death with this item...and one more thing, i usually do 200mg for first 2 days and then one cap every 12 hours and let me tell you when i am done i get stupider/dumber i can still read and write fine but my speach ability deminishes, i have hard time finding words to describe things and and over all my speach almost sounds like of a 15 year old...all goes back to normal after about 2-4 weeks but i know that is enough for me not to do it again...and this no BS, i am not sure if i am the only one that gets this side effect or not...i think the added benifit of DNP is not worth the risk, doet, clen and cardio will get me ripped quick enought...good luck Bro...XXL

SV-1 Thanks bro!!

And mad4... sweats are common with AAS that it why im doing it off cycle.
    I dont have to worry about HIV because I still have my v card

Mike- the kind I am getting is powder... also clen works wonders for me. I want to try DNP just to see how it works for me. As SV-1 hates clen and only uses DNP.... So I figure a low dose for 10-14 days will work great. And If I ever want to compete I might use it...

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    I think the sweats from DNP are far worst then any other sweats, no.1 it depends if it is crystal or powder, crystal effects you a lot quicket and has a slightly shorter half life, powder is not so bad but still the heat is intense a lot of sources will underdose their DNP as they are scared of the repocations that might arise with abuse of that drug, so they might mark it as 200mg but in reality it is only 125-150mg, and that is a good thing as with no doubt you can fry yourself to death with this item...and one more thing, i usually do 200mg for first 2 days and then one cap every 12 hours and let me tell you when i am done i get stupider/dumber i can still read and write fine but my speach ability deminishes, i have hard time finding words to describe things and and over all my speach almost sounds like of a 15 year old...all goes back to normal after about 2-4 weeks but i know that is enough for me not to do it again...and this no BS, i am not sure if i am the only one that gets this side effect or not...i think the added benifit of DNP is not worth the risk, doet, clen and cardio will get me ripped quick enought...good luck Bro...XXL
    A lot of sources underdose their caps but most people now use -H- (his stuff is dosed correctly), and I've always capped my own just so there are *no* chances of it being off.

Why would you run 200mg ED for the first two days and then bump it to 200mg E12hrs? That's going to give you much higher levels than if you just run it ED. The general consensus is that it's better to run a longer lower dosed cycle than a higher shorter one. You get the same results in the end without near as many/pronounced sides.

200mg ED.

1 -- 200 - 200
    2 -- 200 - 326
    3 -- 200 - 405
    4 -- 200 - 455
    5 -- 200 - 487
    6 -- 200 - 507
    7 -- 200 - 519
    8 -- 200 - 527
    9 -- 200 - 532
    10 - 200 - 535
    11 - 200 - 537
    12 - 200 - 538
    13 - 200 - 539
    14 - 200 - 540 - Peak.

200 ED for two days, followed by 200mg E12hrs.

1 -- 200 - 200 - Day 1.
    2 -- 200 - 326 - Day 2.
    2 -- 200 - 405 - Every 12hrs from here on out.
    3 -- 200 - 521
    3 -- 200 - 614
    4 -- 200 - 687
    4 -- 200 - 745
    5 -- 200 - 791
    5 -- 200 - 828
    6 -- 200 - 857
    6 -- 200 - 880
    7 -- 200 - 898
    7 -- 200 - 913
    8 -- 200 - 925
    8 -- 200 - 934
    9 -- 200 - 941
    9 -- 200 - 947
    10 - 200 - 952
    10 - 200 - 956
    11 - 200 - 959
    11 - 200 - 961
    12 - 200 - 963
    12 - 200 - 964
    13 - 200 - 965
    13 - 200 - 966
    14 - 200 - 967
    14 - 200 - 968 - Peak.

Oh, and I can't use clen . Fu*k clen. At 100mcg with every sup under the sun I feel like I'm going to die. I spent two days doped up on vicodin and codeine waiting for that sh*t to clear my system. Remember that everyone is different.

9xx is a lot of DNP !!
    I was wondering if -H- DNP was dosed properly as that is who Im getting it from. Now I know and dont have to worry. once again thanks SV!

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    No I was the same way on mine. Probably lack of glucose too the brain. Similar to being in extreme ketosis.

shayne77 is offline New Member
    Hey guys I gotta strange question for ya. I've been on DNP 200mg. for three days now. I really don't feel anything other not sleeping well at night. I've been tracking my temp really close and it up from 98.1 avg. to 99.3 on avg. But when I do cardo my body temp drops that can't be normal. So is it safe to bump up to 400 mg.

Quote Originally Posted by shayne77
    Hey guys I gotta strange question for ya. I've been on DNP 200mg. for three days now. I really don't feel anything other not sleeping well at night. I've been tracking my temp really close and it up from 98.1 avg. to 99.3 on avg. But when I do cardo my body temp drops that can't be normal. So is it safe to bump up to 400 mg.
    If this is your first time do not bump your dose. Do yourself a favor and just stay at 200mg ED. If everything goes well and you feel you could have gone higher then think about upping the dose *next* cycle.

samax64 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shayne77
    you will feel it soon enough and when you bump it up the sweat will start rolling off of you

Hey Mr. Sparkle -H- is who I used and it worked great....9XXX that is how I ran my cycle 200 for the 1st 3 days then 200 every twelve hour and drop 11lbs in the 14 day.. the last 3 where at 200 a day

Good to hear his stuff is working for people... that is a nice loss there! How was the sweating, hard to fall asleep?
    Last edited by Mr. Sparkle; 08-29-2004 at 07:45 PM.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    The reason i used 200mg for first 2 days is to find out if i was allergice to it...with DNP you can be allergic to it on one cycle and not get a allergic reaction the next cycle so i always start slow for first 2 days and then up it to 400mg assuming there is no problems...on my fist cycle i only used 200mg every 24 hours...the stupidity was not due to low blood sugar as it apears for me after the cyles, plus i follow relitively highcarb diet when on DNP, DNP need fuel to work and carbs is what it fuels on, the more carbs you eat the hotter you get, og course there is a limit of carbs you can injest before you offset the fat burning capabilities i followed 40% carb, 50% protain & 10% fat, the fat was just the fat you would find in chicken etc, i did not supplement with any healthy fats...i still would not recomend DNP for anyone, because i know a few people that acctually died from its use, on theother hand i do not know anybody that has died from gear of even slin...so don't follow my exemple good luck anyway Bro!!!
    XXL

wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member
    9xx is a lot of DNP !!
    I was wondering if -H- DNP was dosed properly as that is who Im getting it from. Now I know and dont have to worry. once again thanks SV!
    Yea bro -H- 's stuff is very powerful - dont mess around with it - just from my personal experience - i did 1 cycle at 200 mg for 7 days and that was all i could take - then one month later i did another cycle but did 200 mg then the next day went up to 400 mgs - i got sick as a mother and was throwing up all sorts of yellow ****.......so take it slow, be careful...

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    I did 200mg/day for 8 days and I live in so cal. About 80-high 90 temperatures. It wasnt that bad because I was indoors in front of a fan 80% of the time.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Will be starting mine tomorrow..

will post a journal..

Good luck to you.. i start pct tomorrow also..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I just want to make sure I can sleep, as if I am hot while trying to go to sleep its just not going to happen. thanks for the info
    actually.. it is 200mg day 1 wait 22 hours.. then 200mg.. then every 48 hours take one..

thanks SV-1
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    I ran 200mg for 12 days...... 14 lbs gone! Took mine at 8PM everynight.... no problems sleeping just sweaty.... like I did cardio ALL night... ENJOY!

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    actually.. it is 200mg day 1 wait 22 hours.. then 200mg.. then every 48 hours take one..

thanks SV-1

Yeah yeah I saw it for a day then the board was gone. You dont have to be mean... jerk!

Where are you going to journal it at bro?
    PCT= sad

Thread Information