promiscio is offline Member

Taking PCT's on plane

I am leaving for vacation in a couple of days and I am flying domestically. I need to take my Nolva(liquid) and my clomid with me. Should this be any concern? Is there a special way of packing it? Any advice?

Thanks

anybody???

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    anybody???
    Just take off any labels on the liquid nolva and pack it with your shampoo and stuff, put the clomid into a tylenol bottle if you're overly concerned but it shouldnt be a prob.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, i just put them in different bottles...they really wont ever know

KeyMastur is offline VET
    just leave them in the bottle they are in. they don't check your toiletry bag unless it's setting off an alarm

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    If you have any old prescription bottles or the ones you don't use anymore just put them in there.......US customs don't hold a medicine degree hence they won't be able to tell if the bottles contain what they say on the label....plus your name on the prescription bottle will be a big proof by itself......just my .02 cents...wat do u guys think?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Good idea khurrams for the clomid... I'd just say remove the label off the nolva and take it with you man, buy an oral syringe when you get there to measure it.

Physical_Specimen is offline Junior Member
    Clomid and Nolva are illegal to bring across border? I mean I can understand Test. Sustanon . Anadrol etc. . those types of steroids being banned . . But is Clomid and Nolva actually considered illegal steroids . . . I guess better safe then sorry right, and nobody wants to get caught with any type of contraband on customs . . . . .

Physical_Specimen is offline Junior Member
    do it 1-cents way if your concerned . . it shouldnt cause a problem

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Physical_Specimen
    Clomid and Nolva are illegal to bring across border? I mean I can understand Test. Sustanon. Anadrol etc. . those types of steroids being banned . . But is Clomid and Nolva actually considered illegal steroids . . . I guess better safe then sorry right, and nobody wants to get caught with any type of contraband on customs . . . . .
    declare them and you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Physical_Specimen
    Clomid and Nolva are illegal to bring across border? I mean I can understand Test. Sustanon. Anadrol etc. . those types of steroids being banned . . But is Clomid and Nolva actually considered illegal steroids . . . I guess better safe then sorry right, and nobody wants to get caught with any type of contraband on customs . . . . .
    I am not taking it across any borders... Just domestic flight...Thanks for all the info...

Will_1 is offline Associate Member
    Get a prescription. It only costs $25 in Mexico and it's good throughout north America.

Thank NAFTA.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Put the tabs in an old prescription bottle and take the label off the liquid. Put them in shaving kit and check the luggage at the ticket counter. Do not carry on.

Thread Information