ynggun21 is offline New Member

Need some advice

Hi everyone, one question. I need to know how exactly should I be taking Stan qv50, and Tren , and how long and how much do I use, I started it about 3 weeks ago and started drinking the winny since the **** hurts like a bitch. I started with stan qv50 eod 1cc, and tren 1cc mon & thurs. 2nd week I stood with the winny 1cc eod and upped the tren 1 1/2 cc Mon & thurs. Im only going on the advice I got from someone who's done that combo and it seemed to work really well for them. Am I going about this all wrong? which is the right way to do both Stan qv50 and Qv tren? Thanks for the help in advance guys.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What are your stats.... age weight height....... There's no test in the cycle the tren and winny will shut you down.

Hey MudMan im 5'9 195 and 37, no test because I was only given the qv 50 and the tren . What do you mean exactly by shutting down?

Quote Originally Posted by ynggun21
    Hey MudMan im 5'9 195 and 37, no test because I was only given the qv 50 and the tren. What do you mean exactly by shutting down?
    All AAS will shut down your natural production of testosterone . When this happens and you aren't running a synthetic form of test you could end up with tons of really bad sides........ Depression, weight loss, low to no sex drive....... list can go on because it's different for everybody.

So I need to get my hands on test ASAP, so far I haven't noticed anything shutting down. What test should I get?

In a few more weeks you should be shut down........

Best test for the compounds being used would be prop.

How many cycles have you ran?

Prop. is an abbreviation of what? I only did one other cycle and that was Deca and dbol . So in the mean time till I get the test what should I be doing with teh qv50 and the tren ? By the way thanks for your time, I knew I wasn't doing this right and didn't know where to turn, thank god for this forum...and to think I found this forum by mistake

You haven't really taken much of the tren or the winny so JMO I would stop the cycle......... Jump on PCT just in case your HPTA is lagging and then start over with just a single estered test like cyp or enan for 10 to 12 weeks.

Here's a pretty good link to use for cycle ideas
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=120894

Bro thanks for the advice but if you can see my face right now you would be hysterical, I have no idea what you said but please don't tak eit the wrong way I just dont know the terms used on the forum, JMO, PCT, HPTA, single estered test like cyp or enan, please except my apology for being juice illiterate

JMO = Just My Opion
    PCT = Post Cycle Therapy
    HPTA = Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testes Axis

These are all basic terms and you should know what PCT is used for and what your HPTA does for you before even thinking of running a cycle. This isn't a flame but you do need to research before starting a cycle again.

Research:
    Anti-e's
    Clomid
    Nolvadex
    Arimidex or L-dex
    Side effects of AAS use

Bro, there's so much to learn I could go on forever making a list.

Ok what would you suggest? I can just stop the winny and the tren just like that? Or can I stay with it and start the test as soon as I get. Now you mention PCT, what would be good and my HPTA what do i do about that. I know I should of checked about this before I did this but I had no idea about this forum till after I started it, I just went by someone who has done it and thought he knew what he was takling about. So I do apologize but I do appreciate your help, let me know exactly what i should do now? I owe you one bro

For PCT you will need at minimum clomid and nolvadex and in this case run it for 21 days. Both of these drugs will help get LH and FSH levels back up so that the clomid can restore HPTA fuctions.

You can find what you need at a Research Company like www.anabolicreview-research.com

I don't know what you did last so if fina was what was taken wait 3 days and start PCT. If it was Winny then start PCT in 1 day.

Run PCT like this
    Day 1 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolvadex

Hey bro, don't apologize you were mis-informed but this is a lesson you should learn from. Always do your own research, then ask questions that aren't clear. This is how you will become a safe and smart user of AAS.

Hi MudMan, if I were to continue with the stan qv50 and the trembolona qv75, will I be able to add the prop at this point or it is useless now. I mean I can see a big difference using the qv50 and the trembolona, I did get stronger and I can see some size not a dramatic change but I can see a difference. I have a full bottle of trembolona, and a half of qv50, now if you say it's ok to start the prop. what should I do at this point, another words when IM done with the trembolona and the qv50 should I get more and continue or should I go into something else? Or do I start the clomid and nolvadex ? And no I never did fina
    Last edited by ynggun21; 08-31-2004 at 04:43 PM.

Thread Information