Thread: dbol cycle

biggun24 is offline Associate Member

dbol cycle

Just wondering exactly how to run the dbol in my cycle. Does everybody take it throughout the night also? i was thinking of taking 3 a day at 12.5mg a peice. Starting at about 7 then 11 then 4 but what about at night wouldnt the blood levels drop in that long of a time.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Just take them during the day and you should be good.

paperboy is offline Banned
    some people like to spread the orals throught the day like that but I always take mine all at once, usually about 5 hours prior to my weight training, but I'm not sure if thats the best way to do it, if I should train a little sooner or later or maybe it doesn't matter..

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Dbol are in and out of your system, they are quik acting. Take them about 3hrs apart. Weeks 1 - 4 at between 35mgs p/day to 50mgs p/day and you should be right. Not many people take them mid cycle, they usually take them forst 4 weeks like I said b4. Good luck

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i spread mine out through the day and night. i take 5mg before bed then usually wake up half way thru the night and take another 5mg just to try to keep levels even. i usually up it to 15-20mgs before my workout to try to get an extra kick.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    i spread mine out through the day and night. i take 5mg before bed then usually wake up half way thru the night and take another 5mg just to try to keep levels even. i usually up it to 15-20mgs before my workout to try to get an extra kick.
    That makes total sense as you would keep your levels even. But I was told that interupting your sleep isnt good. Somethin to do with your GH or sometinm unsure..

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i dont set my alarm or anything like that, i just usually wake uo to go piss about half way thru the night and then drop one after using the bathroom.

Thread Information