Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation First Injection yesterday... can someone help me with this!

Well I did my First Injection Yesterday morning (Wednesday)....

Well what I wanted to know is should it still be a bit painful almost 48 hours later... Im doing Test Prop / Fina combo E2D (3ml @ 300mg/225mg)(1.5ml per arm). It still has a bit of pain like 1/2 what it was yesterday but its hot today. The reason I ask is bcs I heard that it is a sign of infection. But the heat might just be from the pain bcs there are no other obvious signs of infection and I took precautions. Just thought I would ask... Beter safe than sorry!

Thanks Bros,
    Angelis

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    bro if you took your shot only 48hrs ago i wouldnt be surprised if it was still a little painful.. heck i am on 72hrs since my last shot and i am a little bit of pain.. try warning up the amp before injecting it and also try to rub your injection spot to help you ease the pain down..

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    prop is known to hurt bro, just rub it in after u inject. u can asl try stretching b4 u shoot and try it after u get out of a hot shower so ur muscles will b warm.

stole my words tycin!! Ya bro, do as he says so you better start stretching to get the muscles all loose. Another thing it to make sure you inject slowly to allow it to penetrate the muscle slowly.

I was just out of a hot shower / I stretched the skin / and I massaged for about 30 sec... but I didnt heat up the juice much next time I do it I will try leaving it heat a bit longer and try massaging a bit longer. I was just wondering about the heat thinking maybe it was an infection its my first inject im a little paranoid... lol

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    ...Another thing it to make sure you inject slowly to allow it to penetrate the muscle slowly.
    Yeah that was one of my mistakes my hand was shaking bcs I didnt know what to expect so I said I better do this quick and get this over with before I do something wrong... (wrong mind set there ) I did 1.5ml in about 10-30sec couldnt tell ( even though I know you should do it slow about 1 or 1 1/2 min)

Thanks Bros
    Angelis

Thread Information