Mr. Death is offline Senior Member

Who else has used QV dbol?

I recently began my next bulker, and I am using the QV dbol with cyp and deca . This is only the second time I have used dbol in a cycle, and I was a little apprehensive about it because the last time I hardly got anything out of it. It was Denkall afterall, but I expected more than what I got. Anyway, I am loving it. I am up 10 pounds in the first week, and good strength gains as well. Have the rest of you had this much success with the QV dbol?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    I recently began my next bulker, and I am using the QV dbol with cyp and deca. This is only the second time I have used dbol in a cycle, and I was a little apprehensive about it because the last time I hardly got anything out of it. It was Denkall afterall, but I expected more than what I got. Anyway, I am loving it. I am up 10 pounds in the first week, and good strength gains as well. Have the rest of you had this much success with the QV dbol?
    I'd say your lack off success in the past might have to do with the legitmacy
    of the product you were shooting at the time...Ive tried QV d-boll's there great but so are a million other companies...water weight bro have you been taking you r anti-e's, that where 10 pounds come from in a week...no flame intended
    good luck you got a good cycle,
    peace

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    I recently began my next bulker, and I am using the QV dbol with cyp and deca. This is only the second time I have used dbol in a cycle, and I was a little apprehensive about it because the last time I hardly got anything out of it. It was Denkall afterall, but I expected more than what I got. Anyway, I am loving it. I am up 10 pounds in the first week, and good strength gains as well. Have the rest of you had this much success with the QV dbol?
    i just finished 4wks of qv dbol @ 50mg ed, must of been bunk!!!!!!

nytro is offline Junior Member
    Ive Done A Lot Of Bol, Word On The Street Is There Is A Lot Junk. I Had Two Different Friends That Had Qv Bol, From Two Different PEOPLE. But One Did And One Dident. The One That Dident Was Very Smooth And Looked Like Plastic, It Also Broke Up Very Eazy.from Everything Ive Herd They Should Look Kind Of Dull. You Should Also Be Able To Put Alot Of Preasure On It With Out It Breakn' Up. Back To Your Question, The One That Had The Real Qv D-bol Said That They Were The ***kin ***t. Way Better Then The (thi) Pinks. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU
    Last edited by nytro; 08-31-2004 at 03:47 AM.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    I'd say your lack off success in the past might have to do with the legitmacy
    of the product you were shooting at the time...Ive tried QV d-boll's there great but so are a million other companies...water weight bro have you been taking you r anti-e's, that where 10 pounds come from in a week...no flame intended
    good luck you got a good cycle,
    peace
    The Denkalls were ligit. I gained off of them, just not what I expected to. The reason I posted was because I didn't expect the QV to be that much better than the Denkall and I was wondering if this was what other people had experienced. I know that it is water weight. That is what dbol is supposed to do.

gerry619 is offline New Member
    i tried qv dbol . i went up 15 pounds. when i got off the dbol, i lost 5 pounds within two weeks. it is water weight.
    but i did see some strength gains

nachoman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dtr98
    i just finished 4wks of qv dbol @ 50mg ed, must of been bunk!!!!!!
    Just wondering what the batch # of your d-bol was if u remember im useing batch # QVTMTA 003
    expires 04 2006 and ive been on 40mgs a day for 3 weeks no results

Thread Information