djacosta is offline Junior Member

tren vs test .....

can someone explain to me how i would look different if i was to take test vs tren with GH and winny....i dont understand why i would take test if tren is more anabolic and it doesnt convert into estrogen...thanks

dukebrown is offline New Member
    If you dont know why to take test, why are you going to take GH?
    Think of it this way Test is androgenic (makes muscles big, masculine features enhanced) Tren is anabolic ( dealing with nitrogen retention and increased collegen synthesis for the tendons). Tren lacks your manlyness although is a good im on 75mg eod and love it, now into wk10.
    IMO you always need to take a strong androgen and anabolic
    Do some more searching, we all had to do it.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Always use test as a base to every cycle bro do your research then post your questions!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    tren is highly androgenic , but doesnt produce or elevate testerone levels. testerone will get your test levels up and keep you functioning right sexually as well as keep you from crashing from the tren.

tren doesnt convert to estrogen, correct. but it does raise prolactin levels and can cause the associated sides, especially without test.

Quote Originally Posted by dukebrown
    If you dont know why to take test, why are you going to take GH?
    Think of it this way Test is androgenic (makes muscles big, masculine features enhanced) Tren is anabolic ( dealing with nitrogen retention and increased collegen synthesis for the tendons). Tren lacks your manlyness although is a good im on 75mg eod and love it, now into wk10.
    IMO you always need to take a strong androgen and anabolic
    Do some more searching, we all had to do it.
    Wrong, Tren is very Androgenic, more than test.

Secondly, the anabolic feature is what makes the muscles big as you say.

Androgens are good for cutting.

djacosta is offline Junior Member
    so even when u guys tell me to do my hw there is still some people saying one thing and others saying another...the problem is i do my hw but i always find conflicting ideas and so its hard to draw conclusions....

regardless of debate of androgenic vs. anabolic ...if you want your soldier to salute and your woman to be happy you need test. imo, regardless of sexual function you need to incorporate test into almost Every cycle. it wouldn't hurt to run both.

you can work out a good stack with test, tren , and winny, and run the gh alongside all three but if this is your first cycle then maybe just stick with test (and winny) if you wish. save the tren and gh. just my .02 bro, hope it helps

Thread Information