Thread: cycle question

baba_021 is offline Junior Member

cycle question

hella I need some useful advice for my cycle..
    this what I got
    10 amps of deca each 200ml
    5 amps of sustenion250 each 250mg

so how should I organize my cycle??

I also want to do something about the water retention so I have ephrein pils, about 50 of them and each 50mg....but should I buy winny instead??

about the pct Im going to buy clomid, should I also by HCG or will clomid alone do the work??!!

I appriciate every answer I get

thanks

snowman is offline Senior Member
    You want some usefull advise?
    You don't have enough for a cycle.... i take, it this is your first cycle ? save it until you have more. How old are you ?

even with what you got, you should have more test, right now you only have enough for 3 weeks.... clomid will be enough for pct.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, do some searches on your cycle. You'll be amazed of what you learn on here. And then your going to regret ever putting that post on here!! But the effort is what counts!! Good luck!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, you definitely need to slow down and do some research! Like everyone has said, you don't have nearly enough gear. And I hope your not talking about Winny to help with water retention?? I hope your ready for a lot of injections, because Sust need to be injected EOD (every other day). Also you should only run Test for your first cycle and I would strongly recommend Test Enan or Cyp (less injections) Most likely you will NOT need HCG for a short cycle. Give us some stats on you... Age, diet, workout routine...

BLT

hello first off I want to thank everybody who took their time and anwered!!

ok Im 20..and I know alot you will think that Im too young but I cant wait anmore so....5.7 ft and wiegh about 147 lb...

u say that I need more than what do you think about testostérone propionate
    would that be ok?? I have friend who has some.... and yes Its my first cycle...
    I was planning to inject dece 200ml one week and then sust250 250mg one week, or should I inject both every week??

what do you think about ephedrine, should I wait unitl my cycle is over and then start with it??

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baba_021
    hello first off I want to thank everybody who took their time and anwered!!

ok Im 20..and I know alot you will think that Im too young but I cant wait anmore so....5.7 ft and wiegh about 147 lb...

u say that I need more than what do you think about testostérone propionate
    would that be ok?? I have friend who has some.... and yes Its my first cycle...
    I was planning to inject dece 200ml one week and then sust250 250mg one week, or should I inject both every week??

what do you think about ephedrine, should I wait unitl my cycle is over and then start with it??

thanks
    Whats up bro. First off, your still to young, and I don't think your close to doing AS. I know it's tempting, but in the long run, waiting a couple of more years will be the best thing for you. If you can't get any bigger, then I strongly suggest looking at your diet. There is no way you can't grow at the age of 20. Now, with that said, You also need to research each drug. You have to understand what the term esters, and Half life is. Sust again need to be injected EOD. Test Prop needs to be injected ED!!!! It's a fast acting ester!! In order to keep your blood levels constant, you need to split your dose of Deca twice a week, and honestly, 200mg isn't that much.

Oh, why can't you wait anymore???? DO you know the side effects of Steroids ? You haven't stopped growing. Why risk closing your growth plates among other things????

hello!!

yeah I read on anabolic page about sust and it said that 250mg a week is enough, so I dont know, also friends with own experiences told it will do it..
    I also read about test and that it starts to work only after 1hour and I will have to inject it atleast 3 times aweek.
    ok Im short of but wats the best cycle I can organize with what I have??
    by the way where can I read about esters and half life??
    yes I know a little bit about the side effects and hopefully clomid will lower them a littl!
    and what about ephedrine, can I take it while beeing on a cycle??
    excuse my english Im really from sweden.

peace and thanks

Thread Information