Thread: prop. shots

Kelvin is offline Junior Member

prop. shots

Can anyone tell me what is it about prop. that makes injections with it painful? Just started Bold. Prop. my right cheek and leg are on fire. I'm use to taking shots in the gluts but this..... What can I do to lessen the pain if anything?

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Its the high BA content. Burns like a mutha. I find heating the gear in warm water helps, and massaging the injection site for 5 or 10 min also helps. other than that just sack up and take it. This ain't wonderland. j/k

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I never do prop alone. I always mix it with tren or something of that sort. Together they do not hurt as bad as if alone.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin
    Can anyone tell me what is it about prop. that makes injections with it painful? Just started Bold. Prop. my right cheek and leg are on fire. I'm use to taking shots in the gluts but this..... What can I do to lessen the pain if anything?
    unless you hit a nerve it will get better...prop seems to give a dull ache, although I've heard it stated that a blend is less painful( no experience on this yet.. )...delts and quads are less painful for me than glutes and pecs and don't get me started on calf injects, but everyone has a sweet spot...you'll find yours.....

Kelvin is offline Junior Member

Mix

Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    I never do prop alone. I always mix it with tren or something of that sort. Together they do not hurt as bad as if alone.
    I will try mixing the bold prop with my test and see what happens.

Thread Information