oneandonly0_1 is offline New Member

Big Natural Needs Advice

hey, am in need of some help. im wanting to start my first cycle pretty soon. have been told the best way to go is test ethanate once a week for 12wks with 30mg of dbol a day for the first 5-6 weeks. have been told this will work well. however im really concerned about putting weight on and not keepiing it due to water retention and coming off generally. am going to take nolvadex throughout the cycle and do clomid at the end. any advice or views would be great. i know that putting on but loosing a lot of weight will wreck my head up as im sure u can all sympathise with.
    MS

BigGenes is offline Member
    IMO I think you only need to run that d-bol for 4 weeks total. Oral d-bol is really bad on the liver and kidneys. I would shoot the test twice a week, keep it at 500mg a week. Shoot on mondays and thurs. run 10mg of nolva ed and bump it up to 20mg ED when you start clomid. Thats a good newbie stack and you should keep most all of your gains. IMO

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    how about test E every 3 days? is it fine? i think it'd be more constant this way, wouldn't it.

BigGenes is offline Member
    you don't need to do that. I mean the half life is what....2 weeks. Than why run it E3D. Plus shooting twice a week is alsmost like running it E3D, only once a week you have 4 days in between.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member

Yup!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    IMO I think you only need to run that d-bol for 4 weeks total. Oral d-bol is really bad on the liver and kidneys. I would shoot the test twice a week, keep it at 500mg a week. Shoot on mondays and thurs. run 10mg of nolva ed and bump it up to 20mg ED when you start clomid. Thats a good newbie stack and you should keep most all of your gains. IMO
    This is going to be my first cycle. I got my gear on the way. Actually pulled it from Muddman's post from the other day.

MT

houseofpain is offline Banned
    how many ml's of test are you going to be running? i would break it up into 2 shots a week. keep the mg's around 500 for a novice, and use PCT to avoid crashing. I am currently in the middle of my clomids and i have not lost any weight, do it right and you will be fine bro.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member

First Cycle

I was looking at:

1-10 Test E 250mg 2x/week
    1-12 Nolva 10-20mg
    12-15 Clomid Standard PCT

Hoping I keep all my gains too!!

MT

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    you don't need to do that. I mean the half life is what....2 weeks. Than why run it E3D. Plus shooting twice a week is alsmost like running it E3D, only once a week you have 4 days in between.
    hmm we don't need to, but what if it makes me feel better? is it still alright to do so? or is it not alright?

Thread Information