bigjayo is offline Associate Member

help, I got some blood and i dont know how...

Alright guys, I got a dumb question.

1cc of test e, into my buttock(ride side), I hit it at an angle, pulled the plugger back just a tad bit, didnt see anything started injecting. bout 3/4 of the way through the cc my needle moved a tad(shaky hands, hard not to twitch) and finished up the shot. When I finished I left the needle in for 20 seconds(I inject real slow, I usually get no soreness/pain this way). Anyway once I pulled the needle out an ity bity drop(if you want to call it that) was in my syringe. I've hit the same spot 100's of times before and never seen blood in my syringe. I freaked out and called my nurse friend,he said it was nothing and probably nick'ed a blood vessel on the way out since I moved the needle. He also said even if it was a vein nothing bad would happen, possibly increased heartrate and rapid breath. He said nurses hit veins all the time and even shut them down totally with IV's and such. Just wondering what you guys thought. Sorry I just don't understand how I got blood.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    just knicked a vein on the way out. it happens to everyone. u are good to go though

cb25 is offline Banned
    yea man, nothing to worry about...sometimes you get a little blood...as long as there's no rush of blood back into the syringe upon aspiration you're fine.

put a bandaid on, have someone kiss it better and you're set.

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    a little knick is what it sounds like....I have been unfortunate to hit one full on, talk about a river of blood.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smhart75
    a little knick is what it sounds like....I have been unfortunate to hit one full on, talk about a river of blood.
    Ya bro I know all about this... Happend to me a few times in a row. Doesn't really hurt just a nice trail of blood that flows really really fast down ur butt cheek.

biofx is offline Junior Member
    It happens to me sometimes.

I think it is also from pushing down hard on the plunger to get everything out-the black rubber piece inside the syringe compresses-then as you are pulling out, the black thing uncompresses and creates an inward pressure that sucks in a drop of blood on the way out.

I hit my first nerve today (in the glute)-went in a little too deep by accident then bam my ass cheek started twitching. It wasn't that bad.

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    hey guys,

Thanks for replying so quickly everybody. BIOFX, you hit it dead on what I just realized I did. Last week I did an injection and when drawing I probably wasted a good cc of test(test leaked b/c the hole was too big from drawing with 18g needles). and after the injection I pulled the needle out and squeezed the plunger as hard as I could and got 2 dropouts of it into my sink. So this week I started doing the injections then at the end really pressing hard on the plunger to make sure I was getting all the gear. And when you said that, thats exactly what I bet happened. I make sure I got EVERYTHING out of my syringe this week and I bet that was the suction you were talking about and when I let go it sucked blood in. wow AR does rock, we have some smart people on this board even though I couldn't see what I did until now.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    here is what i do so i dont waste any gear in the needle. when u are getting ready to inject draw about 1/10 of a ml of air into the syringe. when u inject the air bubble will cause a little barrier and force all the gear out. now some might say " inject air is dangerous" yes it is if it goes into a vein, but even at 1/10 of a cc it isnt enough to do any damage. all the studies i have read about it show u need like 10-15 CC of air at once in a vein to do some damage. i know alot of other members use this method as well

Thread Information