biggun24 is offline Associate Member

Tren e or tren hex

I definatly want to run tren in my next cycle. This will be my first time running tren though. my cycle will look like this

Test e 500mgs 1-12
    dbol 35mg 1-4
    tren e/tren a?? 1-??

I know the first tren cycle shouldnt be too harsh, so what kind of advice can yall give me on which tren to run and how much and also for how long?Thanks.

jrmyjjhnsn is offline New Member
    i just got the tren e so i dont have to shoot as much from what i was told that they are pretty much the same. i am running 500/wk for 10 weeks with the test e 500/wk 12 weeks. that was the advice i got. hope it helps you.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggun24
    I definatly want to run tren in my next cycle. This will be my first time running tren though. my cycle will look like this

Test e 500mgs 1-12
    dbol 35mg 1-4
    tren e/tren a?? 1-??

I know the first tren cycle shouldnt be too harsh, so what kind of advice can yall give me on which tren to run and how much and also for how long?Thanks.
    since it's your first cycle running Tren, I would suggest you use the acetate just in case you have bad sides you will want the faster acting of the two...

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not2bigyet
    since it's your first cycle running Tren, I would suggest you use the acetate just in case you have bad sides you will want the faster acting of the two...

I would have to agree with not2bigyet. If the sides are too much for you the ace will be out of your system faster, but its also alot more shots. So chose wisely.

Thread Information