Avi
    Avi is offline New Member

Unhappy Need help with first cycle!

Hi Guys, so good to find a forum that actually know what they are talking about!

I am about to start juicing for the first time, and so i need some help. I have a 10ml bottle of Ilium Boldebal-H and a bottle of Anabolin(i think it's 50 tabs) tabs. How do i start, what do i do for best results, is this enough, what side effects are expected, and what would be the best cycle?And i know this might be a dumb question to ask but does it make a difference where i inject myself i.e. if i want to work on my biceps do i need to inject my biceps?

mustang331 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Avi
    if i want to work on my biceps do i need to inject my biceps?

NO.. But seriously use the search button and search for all those things you mentioned.. Stick around here for atleast 4-6 months reading EVERYTHING! you will find all your answers, and you will prob. change your planned cycle!

dumblucky is offline Member
    first you post a cycle then ask how it looks

Avi
    Avi is offline New Member
    sorry dudes, let me do some research first!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Avi
    Hi Guys, so good to find a forum that actually know what they are talking about!

I am about to start juicing for the first time, and so i need some help. I have a 10ml bottle of Ilium Boldebal-H and a bottle of Anabolin(i think it's 50 tabs) tabs. How do i start, what do i do for best results, is this enough, what side effects are expected, and what would be the best cycle? nd i know this might be a dumb question to ask but does it make a difference where i inject myself i.e. if i want to work on my biceps do i need to inject my biceps?
    SLOW DOWN!!! You have way to many questions! Your not even close to juicing, nor do you have the right gear/amount. Take your time and research this board as much as you possibly can!

Welcome to AR

BLT

Thread Information