Thread: EQ and Acne

dogsofwar is offline Member

EQ and Acne

I have read that some people report more acne when on EQ. Is EQ proven/known to increase acne during the cycle? Also, can it be mixed in the syringe with test?

SKiN is offline Member
    I am on Test/EQ and have a ****load of acne all over my back and shoulders..... My first cycle of just test i didnt have any increase in acne... just my experiences... and yes you can mix if both oil based...

Same syringe is fine, everyone reacts different with potential sides, but with my experience with eq i didn't notice any increase in acne or oily skin.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    most to all AAS increase acne... i ended my test/eq cycle awhile ago and didnt expierence any more acne then normal until PCT, and it was still mild during pct. Everyone is diffeerent

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    eq increases red blood count, and this will show up on your face. im scared to try eq for that reason. even just test over 500 mg a week will make my face patchy and red from the increased red blood cells. this makes acne apear to be worse. ive never actually heard anything about eq and acne, but in my head i figured it would be bad for the reason i mentioned above.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Im a **** zit machine on my test/eq cycle. My back is so **** oily I can lube up my car. Not sure if it is the EQ but never had this problem with test before so idk.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    Im a **** zit machine on my test/eq cycle. My back is so **** oily I can lube up my car. Not sure if it is the EQ but never had this problem with test before so idk.
    hahah dezel that is sick bro! I had some acne when I hit clomid after my last cycle. I have never had acne. That shizzle sux. The bumps are more painful than a regular juicin puss filled zit. I am just trying to minimize any skin problems during my test E cycle and trying to get the most out of it. Thanks bros

UberSoldat is offline Junior Member
    Ok see lets see ull get acne...what do u do than ? Any way to get rid of it for good ?

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UberSoldat
    Ok see lets see ull get acne...what do u do than ? Any way to get rid of it for good ?
    accutane, but that stuff is scary, get a phamplet and read up on it. gl
    statuz

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm on almost a gram of Test, 500mg of EQ and Fina. NO ACNE!!! (until I come off of course.) Then it's hell for me....

spooledup is offline Banned
    Hi!

I've had acne forever and have taken everything for it including accutane. That was many years ago but I get a mild rosacea with a little acne around my nose occasionally (couple flare ups a month).

Strange thing is EQ makes it much better and actually cures it for a while. The winstrol aggravates it when I start stacking it late/mid-cycle. Now, I'm just using var and 2.5 weeks into my cycle I'm flaring up pretty bad. Var is supposed to be minimal as far as sides, but is also supposed to cause oily skin.

So, we're all different. What may not make one person break out could zit out someone else (or vise versa).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread Information