AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

Hmm... weight gains on DBol stopped after 1 1/2 weeks

I'm on day 16 (Week 3 day 2) of my cycle of Test E 500mg/week and 50mg DBol ED and I gained about 8 lbs the first week and a half but d@mn it, for the past 4 or 5 days I havent gained a pound... I guess I'm just waiting for the test to kick in or maybe my diet is lacking?

I weigh 194 after the 8 lbs I gained, around 12% BF

Diet:
    4000 clean calories/day, clean meaning no carbs/fats together. 2 cheat meals every 3 or 4 days. No cardio yet.

7 meals a day + glass of low carb milk and scoop of protein when I piss at night

TOTALS: 4000 calories, 113g fat, 460g protein, 300g carbs

max-it is offline Member
    I'm having a similiar problem, after 2 weeks have only gained 2 lbs. I guess were gonna have to eat more.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Dang bro 2 lbs? I had the same problem and am still fighting plateaus while on cycle... whenever I up the cals everything else goes up with it.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Drop the anti-es or up the calories.

Do you guys think when the Test kicks in itll bump me over this? It should happen between now and week 5...

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    At 194, I think that you need more than 4000 clean calories. In crease to 4500 and see what happens.

Aiiite, thanks bros. If I'm eating 4500 calories a day, consistently, would a cheat meal every few days benefit anything?

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Aiiite, thanks bros. If I'm eating 4500 calories a day, consistently, would a cheat meal every few days benefit anything?
    If you need a cheat meal then do it. While I'm bulking I'm always so stuffed I don't get any cravings. So unlike on a cutter, I never need a cheat meal on a bulker.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    If you need a cheat meal then do it. While I'm bulking I'm always so stuffed I don't get any cravings. So unlike on a cutter, I never need a cheat meal on a bulker.
    I agree, cheating your way to another 1,000 calories may make the difference. If some bloat/fat doesn't worry you much than do it. You are on a bulker I would assume. Some people have one cheat meal a day while on bulker cycles.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I agree you need more food, the 8 lbs you have gained is mostly intracellular fluid, meaning water inside your muscle, no actual growth of skeletal muscle took place yet well maybe 1/2 lb to 1 lb, so up your calories but do not drop your anti-E's as someone sudgested also make sure you get atleast 8 hours of sleep, if possible 10 hours will be even better, and make sure your workout ruitine is in check, nice slow negatives in a range of 3-4 seconds...that will do wonders...good luck...XXL

Thread Information