Thread: ecy question

Galoot67 is offline Junior Member

ecy question

Today I started ecy for the first time. Im running it with clen 2 on 2 off. I planned on taking 25mg ephedrinehcl, 200mg caffine, and 5mg yohimbine three times a day. Today I only took it twice. Is this enough? or should i take it three times throughout the day. The reason I only took it twice is because the second time i took it today it totaly whooped my ass. I kicked in hard out of nowhere. Im having troubles finding threads on when to take ecy dosages throughout the day. Can someone help me out. Thanks.
    stats are 25, 6'7, 225, 15%

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    The most you want to take it is 3 times throughout the day, evenly spread out and you don't want to take it later than say 4pm, as it may give you troubles sleeping at night.

I wouldn't worry if you miss a dosage. Like you said, the other one kicked your ass, so I wouldn't risk using more if twice a day was enough. I usually only take my ECY twice a day and it still works fine for me.

Yeah I took my first dose early in the am, then the next a 12pm, it hit me so hard, and it lasted for several hours. I was thinking about taking my last dose at 630pm, but i knew i would of never gotten to sleep. Will it hit me this hard everytime? Or will my body adapt to it in time? Thats how it is with clen for me

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    3 is better, but if you miss a dosage than you'll live. After a few more days you won't have so much trouble with it "Whooping your ass".

thanks for the info

Thread Information