Physical_Specimen is offline Junior Member

a more effective way of injecting? . . . .

so with all these other areas of injection . . the only area I have ever gone with is the glutes, mainly because its the most standard way on injection, but . . . injecting yourself in the thigh, shoulder etc. are these areas a more effective way? or is it basically all the same as the glutes???

Like I mean, people inject in the arms and legs . . but whats benefitial about it? why not put it in the glutes where there is more fat, goes in easier, and deeper . . . .

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Its not more effective, its just altering the injection spots. You could never do something like prop only in the glutes, it be impossible.

joevette is offline Banned
    With ed injections you need to rotate sites because it's best to hit each site only once a week. With 2x a week injects glutes are fine.

yea that makes sense, thanks for clearing that up . . . its rotated because areas will get sore? . . I was taking Test. E. and I took two 250mg shots in two days (500mg in two days) . . The next day I could barely walk and I couldnt work out for a week . . So the reason to switching it up is so that you dont run into those kind of problems . . .

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Since an injection site is an injection site, I love my tri's because they are so easy to hit. None of that twisting crap like with glutes. And they fill up so nicely.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    if ya ask me glutes are the hardest to hit. I like the thighs and shoulders, but I do hit glutes too.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Physical_Specimen
    yea that makes sense, thanks for clearing that up . . . its rotated because areas will get sore? . . I was taking Test. E. and I took two 250mg shots in two days (500mg in two days) . . The next day I could barely walk and I couldnt work out for a week . . So the reason to switching it up is so that you dont run into those kind of problems . . .

you switch sites to avoid scar tissue buildup.....

mmm interesting . . . maybe for my next cycle I will throw in some variety, its all bout being versatile right

Thanks bros

Thread Information