Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    system admin is offline Owner

***NEW Research Chem company***

www.AnabolicReview-research.com

This is a new sponsor of Anabolic Review. They are legit and very fast to ship. Be sure to know the laws regaurding Research Chemicals.

If you are a research chem company, please do not start a big back and forth battle of flames. We will not allow that to happen and go on for any length of time.

This company is legit, fast, high quality, and is a paying advertiser of this board.

BC

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Great idea bro. Ill check it out whenever I need something.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by iNvid
    Great idea bro. Ill check it out whenever I need something.
    I will be doing the same..........

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Congrats and good luck with the new endevour.

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    A very very very stupid question......But will they ship to Toronto, Canada????? If you can't answer on the post please PM me.....Iv been doing alot of research and looking around for places like such......Thanking you in an anticipation.....

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    sweet, I will check it out

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    bump

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    bump
    I believe they will ship to Canada just contact the Company itself through the banner at the top of the page...XXL

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Looks Good!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    What's the T-Gel Lotion?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    What's the T-Gel Lotion?
    A transdermal lotion to for pro hormones/etc...similar to dmso im guessing. Good to see you posting btw dizzle!

not2bigyet is offline Member
    this site looks awfully familiar

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I am asking this because there is no more banner for them.....is All Sports Nutrition still a board sponsor?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I am asking this because there is no more banner for them.....is All Sports Nutrition still a board sponsor?
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    yes
    cool

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Congrats and good luck with the new endevour.
    "insofar as your interests do not conflict with mine"

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Anybody know specifics on the laws of research chemicals in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Do a search. There are tons of threads on this. I guarantee after you read them all your question will go unanswered still.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    that's a strange question coming from someone with a 1000+ posts...to much time in the lounge

Disclaimer:
    The materials for sale are intended for laboratory and research use only, unless otherwise stated on product labels . They are NOT for use as food additives, drugs, cosmetic, household chemicals, or other inappropriate applications. YOU MUST BE A MINIMUM OF 18 YEARS OF AGE. The listing of a material on this website does not constitute a license to, or a recommendation for its use in infringement of any patent. All of the products will be handled only by qualified and trained individuals. In purchasing these products, the customer acknowledges that there are hazards associated with their use. Customer represents and warrants to us that from customer's own independent review and study they are fully aware and knowledgeable about (I) the health and safety hazards associated with the handling of the products purchased; (II) industrial hygiene controls necessary to protect its workers from such health and safety hazards; (III) the need to adequately warn of health and safety hazards associated with products; and (IV) government regulations regarding the use of and exposure to such products. We reserve the right to limit sales of products or not to sell products to unqualified customers. IN NO EVENT SHALL Lion Nutrition or any of it's affiliates BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER PURCHASER'S CLAIM IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. IN CONSIDERATION OF THE SALE OF PRODUCT TO PURCHASER, WHICH SALES WE WOULD NOT OTHERWISE MAKE, PURCHASER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ALL CLAIMS, EXPENSES, LOSSES AND LIABILITY OF ANY NATURE
    WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF PURCHASER'S HANDLING AND/OR USE OF PRODUCT, WHETHER USED ALONE OR IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER SUBSTANCE.
    Use of Products:
    Suppliers products are intended primarily for research purposes and, unless otherwise stated on product labels, in supplier literature furnished to Buyer, are not to be used for any other purposes, including but not limited to, in vitro diagnostic purposes, in foods, drugs, medical devices, or cosmetics for humans or animals or for commercial purposes. Buyer acknowledges that the products have not been tested by supplier for safety and efficacy in food, drug, and medical device, cosmetic, commercial or any other use. Buyer expressly represents and warrants to supplier that Buyer will properly test, use, manufacture and market any products purchased from supplier and/or materials produced with products purchased from supplier in accordance with the practices of reasonable person who is an expert in the field and in strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, now and hereinafter enacted. Buyer further warrants to supplier that any material produced with products from supplier shall not be adulterated or misbranded within the meaning of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and shall not be materials which may not, under Sections 404, 505, or 512 of the Act, be introduced into interstate commerce.
    Buyer realizes that, since supplier products are, unless otherwise stated, intended primarily for research purposes, they may not be on the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) inventory. Buyer assumes responsibility to assure that the products purchased from supplier are approved for use under TSCA, if applicable.
    Buyer has the responsibility to verify the hazards and to conduct any further research necessary to learn the hazards involved in using products purchased from supplier. Buyer also has the duty to warn Buyer's customers and any auxiliary personnel (such as freight handlers, etc.) of any risks involved in using or handling the products. Buyer agrees to comply with instructions, if any, furnished by supplier relating to the use of the products and not misuse of the products in any manner. If the products purchased from supplier are to be repackaged, relabeled or used as starting material or components of other products, Buyer will verify supplier assay of the products. No products purchased from supplier shall, unless otherwise stated, be considered to be foods, drugs, medical devices or cosmetics.
    ·ALL products and services offered are for RESEARCH purposes ONLY.
    ·Under NO circumstances shall/should ANY of these materials be used for recreational purposes nor human consumption!!!
    ·All customers are ASSUMED to be legal researchers or licensed researchers. IF you or your affiliates are NOT then WE DO NOT KNOW THIS and you will be held liable for FRAUD/DECEIT!!!

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    There are fast 2-3 three days in the US ....Great guys too...Canada no problem
    Last edited by ECFATCAT; 08-30-2004 at 09:34 PM.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not2bigyet
    this site looks awfully familiar

i was thinking the same thing

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    I believe they will ship to Canada just contact the Company itself through the banner at the top of the page...XXL
    NICE! .. I wish ASN did the same though...

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt mind putting in an order on some various lab supplies but not for $10 shipping. You dont mind adding some lube to the checkout list do you??

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    Do these "chem research" companies only sell everything in liquid form?? Can we get clomid or nolvadex in pills??

Gilster is offline Member
    Sounds good to me. I'll definitely check em out, and give em a try.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    10.00 shipping..you think that is a lot or something? well, for the great customer service you get with lion i would pay 10.00 anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    I wouldnt mind putting in an order on some various lab supplies but not for $10 shipping. You dont mind adding some lube to the checkout list do you??

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    The site looks like ppl's site and they burned me bad once by taking 6 wks to deliver 1 bottle of nolva and 1 bottle of clen . I had to dispute the charge with pay pal to get my money back. PPL emailed me saying that they would give me a free bottle due to the mix up but that was 2 months ago and I havent got ish.

No thanks on this one, I'll pass

its not ppl. this company has been around awhile and is very solid. im sure the ar staff thought long and hard and wouldnt just let any old company have access to its members. you trust ar? then you shouldnt have any worries.

Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba
    The site looks like ppl's site and they burned me bad once by taking 6 wks to deliver 1 bottle of nolva and 1 bottle of clen . I had to dispute the charge with pay pal to get my money back. PPL emailed me saying that they would give me a free bottle due to the mix up but that was 2 months ago and I havent got ish.

No thanks on this one, I'll pass

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    10.00 shipping..you think that is a lot or something? well, for the great customer service you get with lion i would pay 10.00 anyday.
    Are you serious? I dont even pay $10 shipping for AAS and that is actually worth the money. The two best customer service research companies out there dont overcharge shipping (IBE, GPZ). Hell USPS Priority mail costs a whopping $3.85 so I would rather not donate an extra $6 for some monkey to seal the tape and bubble wrap on my package. Not even Lemelange's overpriced shipping is $10. I would expect Western Union to have ridiculous surcharges not LionNutrition, a respected company across the board.

my point being is if your getting a great product and a very fast t/a why would you mind paying 10.00 for shipping?? its like tipping the waiter a little extra for a job well done.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    my point being is if your getting a great product and a very fast t/a why would you mind paying 10.00 for shipping?? its like tipping the waiter a little extra for a job well done.
    i agree with you and will happily pay the petty $10 delivery fee. infact im going to place an order later today thru them for an 8g kit and some t-3. im eager to see how well there t-3 works. i think its a great company which will do great on this board. as long as they ship quick, which i read they do.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Bump for lion! Good bro we have here

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i dont want to be a wise azz but doesnt this go against the boards policy of soliciting whether its a paid sponsor or not?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    i dont want to be a wise azz but doesnt this go against the boards policy of soliciting whether its a paid sponsor or not?
    It's not soliciting. He's a board sponser...

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    It's not soliciting. He's a board sponser...
    my mistake

Soup is offline Associate Member
    "this site looks familiar"

i can attest to the quick turn around and quality, if in fact they are one in the same.

system admin is offline Owner

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I can't believe some of you are arguing about 10.00 shipping charge...fak the 10.00 bucks if it gets me my product quick...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    I can't believe some of you are arguing about 10.00 shipping charge...fak the 10.00 bucks if it gets me my product quick...XXL
    I could understand if the $10 proceeds went to benefit AR and keep this site up and running, but I wouldnt want it going into some monkey's pocket simply because he wrapped my gear and sealed the tape on it. Just include it in the cost of the items rather than give people a hidden surprise at the end of checkout is my thing. Oh well anything that helps this board helps me. Best of luck to AR-R !

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information