sdk215 is offline Junior Member

Just curious as to how long an infection takes to form?

I shot 3 cc of test-e (shanghi labs) and my glute is swollen and tender nothing to bad yet but just was curious as to how long I should wait until I go see a doc. Its only been 3 days and it doesnt seem to be getting any worse just more pain then normal. It was my first of test in awhile.

Thanks bros

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdk215
    I shot 3 cc of test-e (shanghi labs) and my glute is swollen and tender nothing to bad yet but just was curious as to how long I should wait until I go see a doc. Its only been 3 days and it doesnt seem to be getting any worse just more pain then normal. It was my first of test in awhile.

Thanks bros
    Wow, the Shanghai Test E I know is 250mg/ml. Did you really shoot 750mg in one shot? I think that would explain the little extra pain.

NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member
    Yeah bro...shootin 3cc's all at once has to be painful...and at the same time very dangerous....that is pushing the limits of how much AAS injection a muscle can take...3cc is probably the absolute max that a muscle can handle, but isnt recommended...

The most I would go is 2cc...If you gotta do more, then rotate to another injection site...the pain will be much less and there is a much less risk of developing infection due to an oil abcess...

As for how long it takes for an infection to develop...I believe it can happen within a day or so...just the site, if it is red and very warm, then it is very likely an infection....but give it a couple days...I had something on my shoulder and it went away after a week...it was red and a little warm and didnt go down for a week or so, but I never had any signs of infection (fever, sweats, and so on)...

sdk215 is offline Junior Member
    yea I i did shot 3cc, plus I didnt take my time I just jamed the plunger down and shot all of it in like 20 sec witch is a mistake. I was in a rush, but I diffently learned a lesson. Like I said before its been like 3 days. If it still hurts tommorrow I will ice it to see if that helps.. My glute is way swolen. It doesnt really hurt any worse then a prop shot, but I am getting worried because it is not going away. Diffently never shoting that much Test-e in one shot ever again. So an infection can form in one day. Well that makes me feel better becasue its been 3. Anyway I hope this goes away because I would hate to have to go to the doc, especaily since im at college and I woundnt want the doc telling my coach. I think if anything happens I will tell the doc that I fell when we where running outside and landed on some sharp object. God I hope I dont get an infection. One last thing is that it is red sometimes and others it is not?????????? Hmmmm go figure....

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdk215

Thanks bros
    Dont worry about shanghai... its definately clean. The problem with the lump and pain is its too sterile... that being too much alcohol in the mix... maybe try a different muscle... the Shanghai caused me all kinds of trouble in the glutes, but in my quads/thighs it was nothing, didnt even know I injected the next day but the glutes got lumped up and inflamed so bad I couldnt sit for a whole week!

Thread Information