Flasher is offline Associate Member

Injection Question....

I usually use an 1 1/2" on my glutes but was only able to get some 1" temporarily. Anyways, I realize that they are a tad short but they have to do for a few days... Even though I push the pin all the way in I was concerned that it might not be reaching deep into the muscle. What happens if the oil is dispersed between the layer of fat and muscle? Does the gear still get absorbed? Feels different, should I be concerned at all???

Any help would be appreciated!

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    It would not get absorbed if you missed the muscle. Atleast not absorbed and used how you want. But with a 1" you should be fine unless you have some major bodyfat on the ass. Just push it all the way in. Or use another spot. The glutes aren't the only place to go with. 1" is perfect for the tri's.

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    Ya I did push it all the way in and no I don't have a lot of bf but when I flex my butt you can still grab more than an inch so I was a bit troubled. I usually do delt but they need a bit of a break...

jrmyjjhnsn is offline New Member
    if you are using 1" try and go more towards the hip but still on the glute there is usally less fat there. but 1" should be fine.

Thread Information