Southerngirlajs is offline Anabolic Sex Goddess

Clen - Liquid or Pills

Okay, I just finished two weeks with liquid clen and I saw no results except that I was shaking my ass off with 200mcg! A month ago, I took pills for two weeks and had much better results with a lower dosage - .02mg. Any thoughts?

Thanks!!
    I buy all of my supplements at http://www.allsportsnutrition.com

system admin is offline Owner
    bump - for the lady :-)

i like them both. what kind of liquid clen are you using?

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    definitely what kind are you using? I have liquid clen now and would never use the pills again.

Southerngirlajs is offline Anabolic Sex Goddess
    It is the liquid clen from anabolicreview-research, 200mcg a day.
    I buy all of my supplements at http://www.allsportsnutrition.com

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    The carrier shouldn't matter. If it's legit and dosed correctly clen is clen, whether it's in a pill or liquid.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    "Diet " it's your Diet

S- Your Wrong the carrier is very important....you just don't know the real science

the clen you speak of has been tested " Lion's" Clen has a higher absorbtion rate than a pill ....Where with any pill you get anywhere from 40-60% bio availability....Lion's is around 90% it's in the formula....acient Chinese Secret. i know the Chemist who Formulated it. IT can't be don't a home you need the right equipment.....It is contracted out. Lion Can't afford the equipment.

everyone who has used both has noticed the difference...... it's Fruit Punch too there is know price comparison to the pills ether. .. "Lion's Fruit Punch Clen Wins every time.

you were shaking did you increase your water intake ...it is the trigger.
    Last edited by ECFATCAT; 09-01-2004 at 01:55 PM.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECFATCAT
    ....acient Chinese Secret. i know the Chemist who Formulated it. IT can't be don't a home you need the right equipment.....It is contracted out. Lion Can't afford the equipment.
    Are you saying that no one can make liquid clen right other than your ancient chinese mentor?

Southerngirlajs if you would like to give the clen another try on Me. send me a PM ...the Shipping depart will need to verafication that you purchased it. Tweak the diet add lots of water and don't go crazy on the carbs and you should be golden.........THat stuff just makes me shake too much

Im saying you would have need access to a muilt-millon dollar facility to do the process that we do to increase the absorbtion rate........Fact!
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 09-01-2004 at 10:27 PM.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I would expect them to be the same. I havent tried liquid, but i got great results from pill form.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Southerngirlajs
    that's a pretty high dose, I usually get the shakes and heart pounding at 120mcg/day

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    Im saying you would have need access to a muilt-millon dollar facility to do the process that we do to increase the absorbtion rate........Fact!
    That seems logical. Why have I never had any trouble getting results with all the other "sub-par" clen , according to what you're saying? Is it because you really only need about 50mcg's of effectiveness (I only take 100-120mcg's usually)? If I buy yours do I have to refigure my doses since it's so much better than all the others?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    OMG ditch the loser youre with now, and let's be lesbians

Okay, with that out of the way. Are you sure you were taking 10 squirts of lions clen ? If you were, wow, is all i can say. I usually could only handle 100mcg. Clear that up for us

imposible who is smoking crack that would be 400mcg.....Not of Lion's Clen ...That Might kill a big rat........1 squirt = 20mcg most 250pound rats start with 3 squirts and shake for 16 hours.....?

Yes Im telling you exactly that you will not need as much ....Start low and work you rat up

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Southerngirlajs
    dude with that you can do like 5 cycles, i have the same stuff and i have barely used any and im arelady 7 days into my clen cycle, best of luck.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Are you saying that no one can make liquid clen right other than your ancient chinese mentor?
    i like your style.

She was only taking 1 squirt tow times a day. She was reading the bottle that says 1ml = 200mcg i think.

BC

Quote Originally Posted by Lion

Yes Im telling you exactly that you will not need as much ....Start low and work you rat up
    Do you have a disclaimer warning people to take half their regular dosage? If your's is 90% absorbment rate and everyone's else falls so short at 40% than theoretically this could cause someone to take way more than they need. Someone whom is used to taking upwards of 200mcg's (which isn't too uncommon on this board) would be taking that dosage and previously only really absorbing about 80mcg's according to your absorbtion rates suggested. Therefore when they pick up yours they will take the same dosage and get ~180mcg's. Over two times as much as they've ever taken before in their life. If accurate this is something that needs to be warned to the customer. Serious damage could results from this I would think.

BigGenes is offline Member
    The liquid is much better IMO. It just makes sence. Taking a pill means that it has to beak down in your body, unlike liquid which starts absobing imedaitly(sp?). So IMo you get more out of liquid than pill with any suplement. My boy is on clen right now, he is in his 2 week on and has lost 10lbs but he had alot to loose.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    The liquid is much better IMO. It just makes sence. Taking a pill means that it has to beak down in your body, unlike liquid which starts absobing imedaitly(sp?). So IMo you get more out of liquid than pill with any suplement. My boy is on clen right now, he is in his 2 week on and has lost 10lbs but he had alot to loose.
    I agree. Liquid's usually are better absorbed than pills.

Thread Information