latino_athlete is offline Associate Member

Can Prop and Susp. be injected together?

Can Prop and Susp. be injected together? mixed in the same syringe along with B-12??
    Can susp be mixed with b-12?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    they could if need be because you would be shooting them IM,but i would seperate them..prop by itself,susp and b-12 in 1 shot and shoot the suspension into the muscle that you worked that day as it is proven to cause localized growth

can you shoot suspension in about anywhere, such as the calf, tricep, ect..

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yes you can shoot it anywere. also im not to sure that it is a fact that site injection with suspension causes localized growth. some people say it does others say no. me personanly, shoot suspension at 100mgs a day for 6 weeks in only my delts and didnt notice any difference at all. also yes you can definetly mix the 2. there are a couple ug labs that make a suspension and prop mix.

Angelis is offline Banned
    I thought you couldnt combine Water and Oil Based Juice.... from what I have heard Suspension is Water based and Propionate is oil based... can anyonhe clear this up!

yes. help would be great. i need to know if im gonna die if i shoot 1cc of susp., 1 cc of prop, and 1cc of b-12 into my calf at one time in one injection.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Why couldnt you shoot water and Oil based together?? Is there any logic in this? YES you can shoot them collectively and yes you can drink winny. Anymore questions.

whats the logic on drinking something that is ment to be injected.?

Quote Originally Posted by latino_athlete
    whats the logic on drinking something that is ment to be injected.?
    It has to pass through your liver regardless of injected or orally. What difference do you think there is between winny in a cap and winny in oil? Nothing the base hormone is the exact same with the exact same utilization methods by the body. One is just easier to use than the other and less painful. There is no difference between liquid orals, capped orals, tabbed orals, or Injectable orals as long as they are all 17aa like winny is.

shorty2big is offline Member
    you can put anything into the same syringe.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    It has to pass through your liver regardless of injected or orally. What difference do you think there is between winny in a cap and winny in oil? Nothing the base hormone is the exact same with the exact same utilization methods by the body. One is just easier to use than the other and less painful. There is no difference between liquid orals, capped orals, tabbed orals, or Injectable orals as long as they are all 17aa like winny is.

everyone knows winny tabs arnt as effective as winny injects. so i doubt drinkning it would be as effective as injecting it. it might be effective, just not as effective.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Dont get all defensive people I was told you can inject Oil and Water based Steroids together now I know u can !

everyone knows winny tabs arnt as effective as winny injects. so i doubt drinkning it would be as effective as injecting it. it might be effective, just not as effective.
    Can you provide evidence of this or is this just your theory??

read any winny profiles online that compare oral winny to injectable winny.thats the proof.

read any winny profiles online that compare oral winny to injectable winny.thats the proof.
    Oh like the one on AR's homepage.

For a majority of its users Winstrol tablets are noticeably less effective than the injections. We are, however, unable to give you a logical explanation or scientific evidence for this fact. Since the tablets are I 7-alpha alkylated it is extremely unlikely that during the first pass in the liver a part of the sub-stance will be deactivated, so we can exclude this possibility. One of the reasons for the lowered effectiveness of the tablets, in our opinion, is that most athletes do not take a high enough quantity of Winstrol tablets. Considering the fact that the inject-able Winstrol Depot is usually taken in a dosage of 50 mg/day or at least 50 mg every second day and when comparing this with the actual daily quantity of tablets taken by many athletes, our thesis is confirmed. Since, in the meantime, most athletes only get the 2 mg Winstrol tablets by Zambon one would have to take at least 12-25 tablets daily to obtain the quantity of the sub-stance one receives when injecting. For two reasons, most athletes, however, cannot realize this. On the one hand, at a price of approximately $0.70 - $1 for one 2 mg tablet on the black market the cost for this compound is extremely high. Thus the daily quantity of tablets is reduced to 5-8 so that gastrointestinal pain and increased liver values occur very rarely.

Winstrol Depot (Winstrol,Stanozolol )

Generic Name: Stanozolol

Description:

Stanozolol comes in 50 mg/cc,2 mg/tab or 5mg/tab. Winstrol Depot is manufactured by Winthrop in USA and by Zambon in Europe. Winstrol depot is very popular anabolic steroid and is a derivative of DHT. It is a relatively low androgenic steroid which does not seem to aromatize. It can be toxic to the liver in excessive dosages. Very few user report water retention or any other side effects. It is a popular all purpose steroid; many stack with Primobolan depot for cutting,others stack it with testosterone for size and strength gains. Women often use winstrol depot but occasionally it can cause virilization,even at low dosages. Users report that the muscle gains they make are solid,they are well retained after the drug use is discontinued. Athletes also find that the injectable version is far superior to the oral. Dosages range from 3-5 ccs per week for men,1-2 ccs in women. Oral dosages are usually in the area of 16-30 mg per day for men, 4-8 mg for women.

WINSTROL DEPOT:

Substance: stanozolol

Winstrol is one of the favorite steroids in general, as confirmed by many positive doping cases. Stanozolol, for example, was one of the substances which enabled Ben Johnson to achieve his magic sprints. It also gave this excep-tional athlete a distinctly visible gain in hard and defined quality muscles, possibly making quite a few bodybuilders envious. During the first doping-tested professional bodybuilding championships, the Arnold's Classic 1990, the winner, Shawn Ray, and the enormously massive Canadian pro, Nimrod King, tested positive on Winstrol (stanozolol), (FLEX, July 1990). The Track and Field World Champi-onships 1993 in Stuttgart also brought two positive "stanozolol cases" to light. To make a long story short: Winstrol is a very effec-tive steroid when used correctly. It is important to distinguish be-tween the two different forms of administration of stanozolol, ******since the injectable Winstrol Depot is distinctly more effective than the oral Winstrol. Thus it is preferred by most athletes.*********
    Last edited by latino_athlete; 09-05-2004 at 10:26 PM.

any effectiveness chart will have winny tabs below winny depot in strength and size
    Last edited by latino_athlete; 09-05-2004 at 10:30 PM.

any effectiveness chart will have winny tabs below winny depot in strength and size
    But my point is that there is no evidence or rationale as to why that occurs. Having someone say that is more effect without giving logical and valid reasons is meaningless. Find a study that indicates this and I will change my opinion on the matter.

well then obviously your idea that drinking winny is just as effective is a theory as well. so its theory vs. theory. because you have no proof as well.

well then obviously your idea that drinking winny is just as effective is a theory as well. so its theory vs. theory. because you have no proof as well.
    My point is that they still have to go through the same process of cleaving the 17aa regardless of whether it is oral, capped, tabbed, or injection. There is no way to go around the molecular structure of winny.

Thread Information