Freeeky is offline Junior Member

Unhappy can "roid gut" be fixed?!

Hey guys. i have a problem .. like the topic says. i have a smaller version of colemans gut. a misshap with HGH you could say. anyway that's not the point.
    what i really need 2 know is can it be operated? i'm told your insides grow. the intestants(misspell?!) and stuff. Overweight people remove some of their insides so they are unable to eat, thus losing weight. is there any similarity to my case?
    it probably will go under cosmetic surgery since it's purely a superficial thing.
    please don't flame =/

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    What happened exactly if you don't mind me asking

birsling is offline Member
    No flame here, but I am curious like BLT

Soup is offline Associate Member
    they don't remove intestines, they staple portions of the stomach so you trick yourself into thinking you are full.

somedude247 is offline Member
    Post a pic...we would like to see this

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Post a pic!

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeeky
    Hey guys. i have a problem .. like the topic says. i have a smaller version of colemans gut. a misshap with HGH you could say. anyway that's not the point.
    what i really need 2 know is can it be operated? i'm told your insides grow. the intestants(misspell?!) and stuff. Overweight people remove some of their insides so they are unable to eat, thus losing weight. is there any similarity to my case?it probably will go under cosmetic surgery since it's purely a superficial thing.
    please don't flame =/

That is something completely different. Gastric bypass surgery makes ur stomach 1/8 its original size and has to be approved for morbidly obesse people, and the operation itself is life threatening. I dont think it has anything to do with ur issue. As a trainer, i'd advise you to learn how to train ur transverse abdominus. Its an underlining muscles that draws ur inner organs in towards ur lowerback (without sucking in). It is the major core muscle and is what allows arnold and frank zane to do those crazy "stomach vacum" poses. Thats the transverse. If you are interested in it, pm me. If its not what ur looking for, good luck else where bro.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    That is something completely different. Gastric bypass surgery makes ur stomach 1/8 its original size and has to be approved for morbidly obesse people, and the operation itself is life threatening. I dont think it has anything to do with ur issue. As a trainer, i'd advise you to learn how to train ur transverse abdominus. Its an underlining muscles that draws ur inner organs in towards ur lowerback (without sucking in). It is the major core muscle and is what allows arnold and frank zane to do those crazy "stomach vacum" poses. Thats the transverse. If you are interested in it, pm me. If its not what ur looking for, good luck else where bro.

Could you PM me on where I can learn about these methods?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I rekon a GH gut looks good.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Soup]they don't remove intestines, they staple portions of the stomach so you trick yourself into thinking you are full.[/QUOTE

They staple your stomach and also reroot you intestines.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    let's see a pic?

Thread Information