sceptic13 is offline New Member

Trenbolone half life?

Can someone please confirm how long after your last shot, Tren stays in your system because I've heard anything from 2 weeks to 2 days! Its important coz I'm coming off soon and need to time my HCG shots right. Help is appreciated.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Tren has a short half life hence the ed or eod shots so, I would say 2 days is correct. I know Test E stays in for 2 weeks and I doubt Tren stays as long as Test E.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sceptic13
    Can someone please confirm how long after your last shot, Tren stays in your system because I've heard anything from 2 weeks to 2 days! Its important coz I'm coming off soon and need to time my HCG shots right. Help is appreciated.

are u planning on doing HCG for PCT? usually HCG is used during a cycle to help bring your nutz back to normal size. are u using clomid for whten your cycle ends? what does your cycle look like?

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Tren Acetate should be gone in 2 days...Tren Enanthate has a longer half life, which is probably where the confusion comes in...

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    actually it is detectable in your system for 4-5 weeks.the half life of tren is more along the lines of 3-4 days i beleive

not2bigyet is offline Member
    I guess I should have said if it's Tren Acetate start you PCT 2 days after last shot...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Lately I have done a ton of research as well with Tren . (I just started taking it) I too have read things like 2-3 days, 12-14 hours, 14-17 hours, etc....So, I see where the confusion lies. No one really has a straight answer. All I know is I shoot it ED because I know thats what works best. I also think people have to remember the difference between half life and when the drug is actually out of your system. Two different things. I think newbies think half life is when the drug leaves fully leaves your system and as we know, thats not the case.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Let me help you out Bro. Tren Ace has a ACTIVE life of 2 days therefore its half life is 1 day. An active-life is the period of time that the chemical remains active. A Half-life is the period necessary for half of the dosage to migrate from the injection site into the vascular system and clear. so I think you are looking for Active-life and not Half-life.

Thread Information