statuZ is offline Banned

permanent infertility with steroid usage?

Hey guys, i have been reading around here for a while before a joined and i thought you were only infertile while on cycle not after, but king of masters posted soemthing earlier that along the lines said that if yo juiced at a young age you have a big chance of being infertile? any relief on this thanks.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    It's ture, if you start before your body has fully devoloped it can happen.

JohnnyB

mustang331 is offline Member
    What about at age 25 ????

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    What about at age 25 ????
    your not going to go sterile after just a few cycles, but like JohnnyB said, always make sure you give your body enough time to recover...

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    My wife got pregnant when I was on the cycle.

Tushe is offline Associate Member
    That's part of the reason for doing Clomid in PCT

statuZ is offline Banned
    bump anything else? say you are 18, and you do a cycle of test and follow the pct correctly, what are the chacnes of being infertile or are there any?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    bump anything else? say you are 18, and you do a cycle of test and follow the pct correctly, what are the chacnes of being infertile or are there any?
    That would really depend on the person, I mean some 18 year olds couldn't pass for being old enough to drive while others could be their own parents. Everyone develops a different pace, hormonaly and physicaly, I mean a lot of people don't finish growing into their 20s but I was X-Rayed when I was 16 and my doctor pointed out to me my growth plates had already fused, haven't grown 1cm since.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    That would really depend on the person, I mean some 18 year olds couldn't pass for being old enough to drive while others could be their own parents. Everyone develops a different pace, hormonaly and physicaly, I mean a lot of people don't finish growing into their 20s but I was X-Rayed when I was 16 and my doctor pointed out to me my growth plates had already fused, haven't grown 1cm since.
    yup but i dont care about growth plates though thats the thing, i want to know what are the chacnes of becoming infertile, thank you thoughf or your response 1-cent

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    yup but i dont care about growth plates though thats the thing, i want to know what are the chacnes of becoming infertile, thank you thoughf or your response 1-cent
    Yeah I realise that bro I'm just saying no one here will be able to give you a definite answer to your question because most people here can't say their doctors and even if they were they can't give that kind of advice without seeing you or doing tests. Maybe you don't become infertile but maybe little billy does, its case to case. Any answer you get to that question would be a broad assumption that either every 18 year old that does a cycle will go sterile or none of them will, theres always some on both sides of the fence no matter the age; it's part of the risk although highly unlikely.

Merlin_TM is offline New Member
    Has there ever been a study proving that steroids cause infertility at all? I know that it's true that your sperm count is diminished while ON a cycle, but I think steroids making you permanently sterile is about as regular as roid-rage.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    If this was the case I'd double my doses

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    If this was the case I'd double my doses

Me two, already got the kiddo I wanted

But you could stand a good chance of goin sterial at your age bro, I wouldn't touch the juice for awhile longer (better safe then sorry)

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff

Me two, already got the kiddo I wanted

But you could stand a good chance of going sterile at your age bro, I wouldn't touch the juice for awhile longer (better safe then sorry)
    I got 2 perfect ones and unless I meet the woman of my dreams (Cristina Aguilara) and she has to have kids I'm soooo done.

Thread Information