JMack is offline Junior Member

Question After Bulking Phase

After I finish bulking I cut down and loose some size and i have trouble keeping the skin around my abs tight unless I stay lean for a really long time. Anyone have any suggestions. When I finish up my cutting cycle now i will be on 4 weeks of whinny @ 50mg ED for 4 weeks, but I was not sure if that would help because I have never tried it. thanks

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JMack
    After I finish bulking I cut down and loose some size and i have trouble keeping the skin around my abs tight unless I stay lean for a really long time. Anyone have any suggestions. When I finish up my cutting cycle now i will be on 4 weeks of whinny @ 50mg ED for 4 weeks, but I was not sure if that would help because I have never tried it. thanks
    That should help a little bit with the abs. In my opinion the best exercise for abs is cardio. Perhaps run the winny at 50 md ED for 6 weeks. Do 45 min cardio in the morning on an empty stomach, and take some glutamine before you do it. Keep calories and protein high enough to lose as little muscle mass as possible. Maybe jump on some clen after PCT.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    getting lean is more about diet than anything...To get lean you must burn more calories than you consume...Do you track how many calories you typically eat in a day ? Is so this would make you progress come a lot quicker...

The problem is not getting lean I do that pretty easily, its that when I lean out my skin takes a long time to catch up. I lose all my body fat but my skin is loose for a long time.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    sauna or steam room will help tighten u up

so no one uses any chemicals to also help, i have access to a suana but just not allot of time to spend in it and its usually filled with naked old men.

no other options?

Bump

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JMack
    so no one uses any chemicals to also help, i have access to a suana but just not allot of time to spend in it and its usually filled with naked old men.

bro sounds like u are looking for a reason to use ****. natural is the best way to tighten up.

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with tonytone36 100%.....
    In my opinion the best exercise for abs is cardio.
    I did every single ab work-out in the book, but never did cardio. Started to hit the cardio really hard and i got some killer abs.......

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy62682
    I agree with tonytone36 100%.....

I did every single ab work-out in the book, but never did cardio. Started to hit the cardio really hard and i got some killer abs.......
    cardio will burn the fat around your abs,but unless you never trained them they still wont be developed.assuming your not one of those genetically gifted with abs of steel people who i hate

Thread Information