Killa1919 is offline New Member

to split or not to split

im doing 375mg test e and 250mg deca per week should i shoot both in the same needle? should i split up the shot? if so how????????thanks fellas

max-it is offline Member
    no need to split if you mean not shoot both from the same syringe. if you mean split up the dose then yeas, you should shoot twice a week. i like monday mornings and thurs afternoons. cut the dose in half and shoot twice a week.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    just curious as to why your dosages are so low man? I think to see any results from deca you should be at 300 minimum, and test maybe up to 500

almostthere is offline New Member
    Twice a week is best. I shoot 400mg of Cypionate and Deca 300 twice weekly. Can really tell some great affects after my 7th week.

Killa1919 is offline New Member
    well last time i just did test enath at 250mg per week and went from 181-210.....im just trying to add a good clean 20lbs so i dont want to over do it you know? i guess i will just shoot 400 test e, and 250 deca for 10 weeks...sound good enough?

drummer is offline Junior Member
    Split it twice a week. Mon and Thurs. You can use same syringe. As for the dosage...if you have not done deca before you might start with lower dosage and see how it works. But if you have enough 300mg would be better choice.

Thread Information