Thread: tren and mass

biff is offline Associate Member

tren and mass

In most post about tren it always talks about the huge strenght gains and getting rock hard. How is it for putting on good solid lean mass. I know everyone but could those of your who have tried could you maybe give me some numbers whether weight or measurments and any decreases in bf percent?

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    For mass with tren u gotta stack it with test.......It definately helps decrease the bf%.....so if I were you I'd run the test for the first leg of my cycle and run the tren for the second leg....my .02 cents

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    tren is great with size expect good things but definatly stack with test

yeah im stackin it with 500mgs test e. a week.

I meant to say i know everyones different up there sorry if that confused ya.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    **** tren sounds like the shiznit

biggun24 is offline Associate Member
    what kind of sides are to be expected with tren ? I am also thinking of adding tren to my next cycle.

Hollywood Harv is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggun24
    what kind of sides are to be expected with tren? I am also thinking of adding tren to my next cycle.
    If your experiencing hair-loss stay away from it..also you can expect acne, and increase in aggression.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    if i could only choose two compounds to run ever it would def. be tren and test,with clean diet tren will lean you out and give you solid gains in lean mass,you will not gain much weight but what you gain will be quality.

joevette is offline Banned
    Tren is supposed to be 2 or 3 times as anabolic as test, so I would think the mass gains would be very nice. I'll let you know in about 4 months.

NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member
    The guys are correct with the gains and side effects....Tren is probably the best roid out there in terms of solid gains...but there are many side effects....As mentioned above, hair loss, aggression, acne, and so on...personally im a little hesitant to use it because I dont want any hair loss or anything, though I dont think Im predisposed to it, I dont want to risk it...

For the good news....Tren does not aromatize, so you DO NOT have to worry about gyno with its use...However, stacked with test, you might want to have some anti-e's on hand just in case...

fabry is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    For mass with tren u gotta stack it with test.......It definately helps decrease the bf%.....so if I were you I'd run the test for the first leg of my cycle and run the tren for the second leg....my .02 cents
    tren AND test, from beginnin to end.
    actually i think, from what i read so far, that it would be better to continue with test a couple of weeks longer thant tren.

215 is offline Associate Member
    bout to venture into 13 weeks of tren e in a 17 weeker

fabry is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 215
    bout to venture into 13 weeks of tren e in a 17 weeker
    check if what im sayin is not bs, but i think it is better to run tren not too long... somethin like 10 wks...

Latimus is offline Banned
    if you want to cut with tren ........then you will lose the fat....plus put on a few reps here and there......which is awesome.....usually cutting with anything will take strength and muscle with it

the greatest thing though is bulking with tren.........you will put on strength.....raw power and size bro.......so much that you wont even believe it..........its ****ed

even if you are bulking with tren and test e. will the tren still burn a little fat off of you.

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    Week 8 of tren 500/test-e 900 ,the only sides i had was insane strength gains and insomnia.Thats it,plus 300 of deca for joints,,,

Thread Information