gerry619 is offline New Member

Exclamation Juice and pregnancy

Hiya fellas,

I've been on the juice for about 8 weeks now. I am on test 400 and deca 300. I did 4 weeks on dbol . Now I had been told that I probably couldn't get my wife preganant, so I didn;t even tell my wife about the juice. Now, yesterday I found out that we're expecting, and that she's pregnant 4 weeks. Anyone know what the consequences or health hazards, if any, this may pose.

i know it was irresponsible of me, but I really thought the ol' boys weren't working. Also, what if I do tell my wife about the juice and have her tell her doctor about that her husband has been on steroids . can i get in trouble?

help? I'd hate for this happy time to be dampered by worrying about my freaking use of roids.

gerry619 is offline New Member
    *bump

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Don't tell her anything about juice...it takes a few weeks on the gear in order for the sperm count to be reduced to significant levels, you very well could have still been fertile at that point, there should be no health hazard involved unless she is is on gear...you being on gear will not have any effect on the baby...good luck Bro!
    XXL

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    She and your baby will be fine. Mine has no problems. He is strong and big boy. When he was 10 mont old he was able to walk. If it is side effects then I'll be on juce when I will decide to have a second boy:-)

Thread Information