mustang331 is offline Member

Things I am scared about juicing...

So I got my first cycle pretty much down..

400mg test e for 10 weeks.. Nothing else..
    Gonna do 10mg of nova a day, starting out 2 weeks before. And of course clomid for PCT.. Actually got the order started and should be here by this fri.. This mon. I am going to start the nova for 2 weeks, then the gear.. 200 mg every morning on Mon. and Thu.

For some reason I am getting nervous.. I have been ready for gear for a while, but I would like to live a nice old age.. LOL I know I am over paronoided, as I am with almost anything in life.. But in all honesty I prob. have a better chance of doing the gear than driving to the gym ( Correct?? )

So.. With Test and 200mg on Mon. lets say, What will I feel mentally?? I would like to know all things mentally I will feel...

I won't have any problem doing the injection, just afraid of what I will feel like after, during the rest of the day, at night. Crap like that.

paulastone is offline Member
    bro dont worry about it to much, just have fun with it! everyone will feel diffrent on test. as for me, i feel like superman when on test, i'm happy all the time and no day is a bad day. so you can say that it might raise your self estime.
    My moto is "USE IT, DONT ABUSE IT" take it for whats it worth

Quote Originally Posted by paulastone
    bro dont worry about it to much, just have fun with it! everyone will feel diffrent on test. as for me, i feel like superman when on test, i'm happy all the time and no day is a bad day. so you can say that it might raise your self estime.
    My moto is "USE IT, DONT ABUSE IT" take it for whats it worth

Thanks Paul.. Don't get me wrong, I have read and researched for so long..
    I am pretty sure I am being safe ( If you can say that ) going with 400mg a week...

thats a good cycle and you will get good gains bro. I know you have diet and training in check(i hope)
    you will do just fine and after your cycle we will laugh it off

Quote Originally Posted by paulastone
    thats a good cycle and you will get good gains bro. I know you have diet and training in check(i hope)
    you will do just fine and after your cycle we will laugh it off

Diet and training is in check YES.. The only thing I might cheat on ( for now ) is some nuts, with salt, which will stop when I am on the gear.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    You'll be fine. It's a great experience. Sounds like you've done your homework, i'm sure you'll like it.

'm paranoid about hair and bewbs (i ask my girl everyday if this or that is happening to me). So far so good.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    Diet and training is in check YES.. The only thing I might cheat on ( for now ) is some nuts, with salt, which will stop when I am on the gear.
    You can keep on eating your nuts but unsalted, its a great way also to add more cals. oh make sure its the right nut

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You won't feel anything for a few weeks. It will take about 4 weeks for the test to kick in. But, when it does, you will feel fantastic, and very horny. I'm always more calm and relaxed while on Test. Remember to have patience.

As long as your safe, you will be fine. But, remember. No one does a couple of cycles. Realize that the moment you take your first shot, your in for the long haul. Always get blood work done after your cycles and remember time on=time off. Always allow your body to get back to normal. I think to many guys hate being off and jump back on to soon.

Best of luck with your cycle. Any questions, let me know!

BLT

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hormone Replacement Therapy is 200mgs a week. 400 isnt gonna give you much of any kind of side effects. Unless you are one of those guys that freak out while on the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Hormone Replacement Therapy is 200mgs a week. 400 isnt gonna give you much of any kind of side effects. Unless you are one of those guys that freak out while on the stuff.

I don't know what you mean by freaking out...

Anyway thanks for the replies guys, I have done my homework YES, wanted o juice since 18, and about 4 years ago started to get things together.. Did lots of research, and just now finally think its time..

I am so excited I am having dreams of doing the injection..

I know it will take 4 weeks to kick in, I just don't want to have it come like a narcotic.. LOL I know its not that strong..

Thanks again all!

Very excited person!!!

BTW I only plan on this cycle for now, if more would to come it would be atleast 8 months later, but probably a year..

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Yeah I would thank that 400mgs would be pretty **** safe with nolv
    dont get me wrong but u could do worse.+

Tushe is offline Associate Member
    You'll be fine!!

T.

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    hey guys, i think what mustang is also trying to ask, is if he will actually FEEL any instant effects from the test shots, like if it were something like a narcotic, heroin, etc.

** mustang, you are NOT going to feel any type of 'narcotic' effects from test, or any other aas for that matter. what everyone means by "it will kick in in about 3-4 weeks" is that you will begin to really feel and see incredible pumps from your training, and will start to make the most gains during that time.

so don't worry about actually "feeling" anything at all after the actual shots, other than maybe some soreness for a day or two. massage the shot site with sterile cotton balls after the shot to help reduce the soreness,, and to dissolve the shot into the muscle so it won't cause an abcess. (sp?)

good luck man

Thread Information