Joechamp is offline New Member

Newbie here with a 1st cycle question

HI guys, ive been looking and reading for the past couple of days now, and have learned alot, and congrats to all who have progressed so much.
    Im 19 years old an a sophmore in college, i was a very good highschool basketball player, and now realize i would like to continue to play in college. My freshman year i gained the freshman 15, but mine was about 35lbs. Im 5'11, average to slightly muscular build, but thx to fast food, and lots of beer, i have a gut. I have cut back and tried to maintain a decent diet, and i have quit drinking. I want to do a cycle of winny, either injecting or drinking it. Ive read the big argumnets over wich is better, and havent come to a good concl usion yet, but im not wild about needles. I will be doing heavy cardio 6-7 days a week, and lifting around 4-5. If i keep a good diet, and do as i have said will this winny help get me lean and even cut?? also if i run and do alot of jumping excersizes, will it help my quickness and verticle?? any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Joe

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joechamp
    HI guys, ive been looking and reading for the past couple of days now, and have learned alot, and congrats to all who have progressed so much.
    Im 19 years old an a sophmore in college, i was a very good highschool basketball player, and now realize i would like to continue to play in college. My freshman year i gained the freshman 15, but mine was about 35lbs. Im 5'11, average to slightly muscular build, but thx to fast food, and lots of beer, i have a gut. I have cut back and tried to maintain a decent diet, and i have quit drinking. I want to do a cycle of winny, either injecting or drinking it. Ive read the big argumnets over wich is better, and havent come to a good concl usion yet, but im not wild about needles. I will be doing heavy cardio 6-7 days a week, and lifting around 4-5. If i keep a good diet, and do as i have said will this winny help get me lean and even cut?? also if i run and do alot of jumping excersizes, will it help my quickness and verticle?? any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Joe
    Couple of things bro... First off, still too young. I wait til at least 21, trust me when i say its for you benefit. Secondly, winny alone is asking for a lot of sides, it needs to be run with test. Diet down and you will lose the gut, dont look to roids yet bro. Later on once you've built a good frame, sure, but now, not ready. At best maybe get ur hands on some clenbuterol to diet up, but honestly i dont think u need it. Check out the diet forums and you'll find awesome info there for cuttin up.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Diet and cardio will help you bro....... You're to young to use AAS... wait a few years

thx for the concern, but i have almost made up my mind im gonna do it. Could i have some information so if i do decide to go through with it, i will atleast be doing it correctly and safely.

mustang331 is offline Member
    thx for the concern, but i have almost made up my mind im gonna do it. Could i have some information so if i do decide to go through with it, i will atleast be doing it correctly and safely.

I started researching all about ASS, I am 25 years old now, and JUST NOW I am ready for my first cycle... Trust me WAAAIT!

dogsofwar is offline Member
    IMHO, I think if younger guys are going to do it, then they should at least be coached to do it correctly. Without teaching these guys technicalities from the beginning they, have the same risks if not greater for starting early. So basically the risks are compounded if not done appropriately.

Joe, I am a needle phobe too. I just went for it and it was completely painless. Winny can be hard on the hairline according to a lot of users with mpb. Couple winny with test e or c and theres your cut cycle. There are several posted in this forum. Good luck.

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    May I ask how many pounds you want to lose?

because I've lost 40 lbs in 1 year, and I was a couch potato, no muscle frame at all.

I came down from 250 lbs, to 210 right now, and I have a better frame now, of course , with the help of good old clen and ECA cycle.

2 weeks on Clen, and 2 on ECA, and It works wonder, I don't think you need AAS, thats just lazy...

Come on you can do it by your self, just be patient.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, not to flame bro, no one is really going to help you put a cycle together because of your age and your lack of research. However, The best advise I would give is to spend the next several months on the board learning as much as you can. steroids aren't something you will learn overnight. It's going to take some time. Don't put anything in your body you aren't familiar with

Welcome to AR,

BLT

right now im 5''10 1/2, 182lbs my biceps are 14 1/2 inches, chest is around 40, and my stomach, if flexed (tape messure on top of belly button) is 37 inches. I would basically like to keep the 180, but make it solid, try and develope some abbs, and get good seperation in the muscles. good definition. A good diet is a very hard thing for a working college student no matter what you say, but i know its the key. I have 2 very close friends that have done deca , winny, test and one is currently on hgh, which i wont touch, but i wanted so more stable advice.

Sledge is offline New Member
    I think that if your waist is at 37 inches, then you need to maybe cut some fat before you start juisin', because you will have alot of water retention which will not only make you look full, but also fat. I'm at 195lbs, and my waist is at 331/2 inches bro, but you're at 182???

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    its the general consensus that 19 is too young, but then again...isn't it S.O.P. for college atheletes to juice? well, like someone said in an earlier post, if they're going to jump in the pool, we might as well teach em to swim, right?

here's the gist of a cycle:
    * test should always be the base of a cycle because most other steroids will shut down your natrual testosterone production...and then what do you got? serious problems appearently... if your natrual test is shut down, at least get some synthetic test in your system (thats the general idea).
    * you can get gyno (boobies) two ways: from unchecked estrogen conversion or that other way that starts with a p (prostegen or something?). i'm not too sure how to prevent or treat the p-gyno, but the gyno from estrogen can be prevented by taking arimidex (stops the test from converting to estrogen) or by taking nolvadex (doesn't allow the already converted estrogen to bind to receptors).
    * when your cycle ends, you're going to need to restart your natrual test production. most people do this by taking clomid for two weeks after the end of the cycle. PCT (post cycle therapy ) is very important for two reasons: keeping your gains, and making sure your body comes back to normal and you're not permenantly f-cked up.

these two things you say, are they also steroids , or something i can get at a GNC store??

also for the type cycle i am wanting, i should stack test and winny?? is ten weeks long enough to see results? if so can you give me the amounts i would need for a ten week cycle, and how to stack it.... i think ill be using either the winny pill, or drinking it.
    thx for understanding the preassure there is on a college athlete, and any lil bit to get ahead helps, especially when your 5''10 and playing with giants.....

statuZ is offline Banned
    wel make sure you run test with it if you decide to do it.

can test only be injected??? im not wild about the needles, but i guess you gotta take the pain for the gain........

still need to know how to properly stack, dosages, and when...

mustang331 is offline Member
    can test only be injected??? im not wild about the needles, but i guess you gotta take the pain for the gain........

still need to know how to properly stack, dosages, and when...

Search around Joe, you'll find it all

Thread Information